What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Fri - Raiders 16-10 Rabbitohs @ GIO

Finals Week 3: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
I'll say this much - we're making a habit of losing prelims. 4 in 8 years now. I've been to all four of those and I found Raiders fans to be by FAR the most gracious of the lot. Lots of 'bad luck fellas' and by and large were just celebrating their victory rather than rubbing in defeat.
tbf the team is weaker than 2014 when we had a massive in form Inglis, rampaging Teo and the other teams - Easts and Melbourne have improved.

We have a terrible record against Melbourne.

I'm glad we didn't play them in the 14 finals series.

typicalfan

Coach
i hope next week our attack consists of more than just Simple Jack running down the left side over and over again trying to get an overlap with Croker and Cotric... Wighton had a good game but geez he can be predictable. Starting to agree about Croker, for every good thing he does he is doing something very poor.
Anyway I had all these plans to do renovations and stuff this weekend but I can't think about anything but the grand final.
I will say though that the kick he saved that was intended for Murray, Murray would have scored 9 times out of 10, Croker saved the day. Those are the type of plays that can win big games. I say let the guy have his big day and see how he handles it.