What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Fri - Raiders 16-10 Rabbitohs @ GIO

Finals Week 3: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Enjoy the week lad. Soak in every moment. Go to every fan event, get to the pub at 11am on game day (don’t drink too much...) and just enjoy it

As someone who has gone to a fair few, I think every fan deserves to experience Grand Final day at least once as a supporter.
Mate I've been a Raiders fan since '85 so I've enjoyed a few already, but f**k it's been a long time.

The unknown

Juniors
Congrats Raiders, the fact they can not pllay at their best and still scrape home is a sign of a quality team.

Going to the GF next week with a couple mates, might actually invest in a raiders jersey to ride the highs and to actually experience what it's like to be in a f**king Final again

yobbo84

First Grade
Our current 9,7,6 have no idea how to attack when the ruck is slow. We're basically Dave Warner when I hoped we were Steve Smith. Man that sucked tonight.

Well done Raiders, enjoy the week.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Our current 9,7,6 have no idea how to attack when the ruck is slow. We're basically Dave Warner when I hoped we were Steve Smith. Man that sucked tonight.

Cook has become a bit of a one trick pony it has to be said. Doesn’t seem to have much to his game if he’s not getting quick play the balls

Mr Spock!

Referee

It's almost as if they can only play from broken play. Which is intresting for a team that doesn't offload and plays to structure all the time.

Valheru

Coach
Only saw a bit of the first half while having pizza at Blues Point Pizza, watched a bit of the second half on my phone coming home on the train, what impressed me was Canberras defence on the line when South's had four repeat sets.

Not sure souths threw anything of quality at them though.

Apey

Staff member
Souths attack was seriously awful. If Roosters win tomorrow they will beat the Raiders. If Storm win I think the Raiders will be premiers. I can't believe I just said that.

Latest posts