What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantherjim.

Referee
Why arent you at the game fake fan?

In this, I believe he’s got a legitimate excuse... he actually works in the US, or Canada or some shit....

He’s not like the typical Roosters faithful who attended a GF and then got on a Western-line bound train like they did with us in 2003 whilst we mocked them for how far west of Parramatta they lived...,

Valheru

Coach
f**k me you are all a bunch of sooks. The raiders had every call possible in the first 20 of the 2nd half including a dubious sin bin and couldn't score

But yeah it was that non 6 again that cost them.

The raiders attack just wasn't good enough. They could have played all night and still not scored again.

Danish

Referee
You’re really making a dick of yourself

the raiders were effectively gifted an extra set of 6 by the refs keeping an extra 60+ seconds on the clock that shouldn’t have been there from an indisputably wrong call.

that’s different though. Wrong calls don’t count against us

MilkShark

First Grade
the raiders were effectively gifted an extra set of 6 by the refs keeping an extra 60+ seconds on the clock that shouldn’t have been there from an indisputably wrong call.

that’s different though. Wrong calls don’t count against us
I cannot believe you think that’s even nearly comparable

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah but according to what I just saw written, it must need to be reviewed. Maybe get a wacky, waving-arm, inflatable tube man.

Why would it need to be reviewed?

What about anything that happened tonight makes you believe the six again call that the Raiders and the entire audience saw clearly is the issue here lol

Diesel

Referee
I wonder if Ricky is going to bail up the refs in the hotel lobby tomorrow like he did the day after the RLWC 2008

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah but according to what I just saw written, it must need to be reviewed. Maybe get a wacky, waving-arm, inflatable tube man.

No it’s pretty easy to spot. Jack wighton has sub 80 iq and he can recognise a 6 to go and a last tackle signal

jack coburn

Juniors
To be fair I think there was about 5 or 6 shit calls and all but 1 went the raiders way. They had the Roosters on the ropes the whole 2nd half and couldn’t put them away. Joey blue a certain try . I think they will win it next year so gunna have something in them

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Sportsbet are smart,they realise every merkin right now is drunk and gonna lose there refunds plus more on random horse races from Greyville in South Africa

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I actually think Joey probably did have to draw the man because the roosters could have put rapana into touch *shrug*

Danish

Referee
I cannot believe you think that’s even nearly comparable

It’s a definitively wrong call. People here are complaining about a CORRECT call being made to not give 6 again to the raiders.

it strikes me as odd that people honestly think that a team being handed another set they didn’t earn is preferable to having the correct ruling of a turnover made.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It’s a definitively wrong call. People here are complaining about a CORRECT call being made to not give 6 again to the raiders.

it strikes me as odd that people honestly think that a team being handed another set they didn’t earn is preferable to having the correct ruling of a turnover made.

Because it had an impact on the play we made

Seriously are you a geniused person