What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jersey

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
DqaBkNHUwAAIX_a.jpg:large

Given the tease, i have to assume it is something different to the current stripes...

Any predictions? Back to Henny Penny or maybe its the Wests jumper in Red-Blue

Its a shame to abandon a design after early a decade establishing it as the clubs image. Anyway, i think the only thing that would really sicken me is a V. Everything else is fine, i guess....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
good tease,

Its enough info to keen me studying it, yet i still cant figure it out.

Well done by the marketing guys. They are realising the buildup is more important than the actual event/unveiling

Frederick

Staff member
I hate the big green NIB box. Would look much better on the home jersey with the white NIB on the red and blue stripe background. Not sure how they would integrate on the away Jersey though

perverse

Referee
Away jersey looks horrible, so it's good to see we're keeping with tradition there too.

Bartwah

Juniors
Haha it really is bad. Anyone good at photoshop? Wonder what it would’ve looked like with black where the white is?