What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

GAZF

First Grade
Last years Broncos was nearly perfect.
This is rubbish compared to it, but they’ve had much worse in the past

At least it looks somewhat like a broncos kit
The only thing the new one has over the old one is that they somehow developed the magical technology to print on side panels. Its not a bad design and I get why they cut the band at the back, but they should have avoided the white and gold touching on the band.

flippikat

Bench
Hopefully we can see the South's home jersey very soon. :)

Who else haven't released their jerseys yet? I think it's just the Storm home & away, from memory... yeah?

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors

Who else haven't released their jerseys yet? I think it's just the Storm home & away, from memory... yeah?
Yes and only a vague window of early 2019 for when they’ll be confirmed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Souths home
Storm home
Storm away
Sharks away

The Bulldogs haven't really released jerseys, just sneak preview late last year and the design of the away appeared in the team store briefly.

Timmah

Staff member
If it's sublimated rather than boxed, it will almost certainly be in black you would think. I like bottom left best.

Timmah

Staff member
DxfQq44UwAA7XUE.jpg:large

The more I see the execution of the competition logo the more it annoys me.

They almost would've been better off doing away with the wordmark and just having the shield.

sempmrh

Juniors
DxfQq44UwAA7XUE.jpg:large

The more I see the execution of the competition logo the more it annoys me.

They almost would've been better off doing away with the wordmark and just having the shield.
They would have been even better off if they just kept the existing Telstra Premiership logo.

wazdog

Juniors
Some possibilities of what they might do:
View attachment 26502

I really hope that we have a completely different template for our home jersey this year (although we won't) . The black doesn't work like the white away piping (it also has no throwback appeal either).

What I would do:

- remove the black outline on the red strip on the shoulder
- change the second green hoop to black
- have a white logo (refer to first mockup)

callmack1

Staff member
Some possibilities of what they might do:
View attachment 26502
I'm hoping it's similar to one of the bottom ones (with a black sublimated logo) that fits in between the two red hoops. That'd be primo and it'd mean that in terms of sponsor intergration, 2019 will be the best it's been in years.

I wonder what we will do interms of a sleeve sponsor.