What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They've slightly updated the Origin logo - just the font and flattening all the elements changed really.

Disappointing as it would've been a nice idea to bring it into line with the new branding.

ScaleWidthWyIxNDAiXQ-Origin2019.png

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
They've slightly updated the Origin logo - just the font and flattening all the elements changed really.

Disappointing as it would've been a nice idea to bring it into line with the new branding.

True, and it would have been interesting to see the iconic head-to-head image put into the new style aswell...

GAZF

First Grade

There's a lot going on in that icon and I can't see it fitting perfectly into the new branding structure. The icons in the other logos have way less detail and aren't wider than they are tall.

wazdog

Juniors
IMO I think the NRL are prioritising the sponsor logo rather than the competition name in their current branding.

I think the sponsorship logo should be separate/underneath to the NRL/SOO logo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
IMO I think the NRL are prioritising the sponsor logo rather than the competition name in their current branding.

I think the sponsorship logo should be separate/underneath to the NRL/SOO logo.
When sponsors pay the kind of $$$ Telstra and Holden do I doubt they'd settle for that.

These brands have formed part of the logo for more than a decade now, sometimes longer.

Mug Costanza

Juniors
Just released

Attachments

• 4A19A483-28B5-4FE1-9BDD-D3F043BFE499.jpeg
    4A19A483-28B5-4FE1-9BDD-D3F043BFE499.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 319B82BD-3099-42AE-ADE7-7566EFB52073.jpeg
    319B82BD-3099-42AE-ADE7-7566EFB52073.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 13

wazdog

Juniors
When sponsors pay the kind of $$$ Telstra and Holden do I doubt they'd settle for that.

These brands have formed part of the logo for more than a decade now, sometimes longer.

You would think these deals would be no different to Toyota's sponsorship of the AFL and Vodafone sponsorship with Super Rugby.

Doing this properly would remove the need for a seperate NRL corporate logo.

GAZF

First Grade
Its a shame that Souths hasn't tried hoops like that on their main design, even for just one cycle.

Latest posts