What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

GAZF

First Grade
What do you mean? It’s still got black panels on the side hasn’t it?
The thicker hoops make the design less busy (excluding the overlaid artwork). Simplifications like reducing the hoops from 5 to 3 go a long way in negating the other clutter on modern jerseys imo.

Would still like them to piss off the side panels but they've had a 10-15 year raging hard-on for them.

callmack1

Staff member
As always, I think Souths Indigenous jersey is top notch!! Great to have a mainly Red and Green one for the first time since 2014.

All the Indigenous jerseys this year are class I reckon.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Last one is Penrith.

PR19MIJ_V2-01__2051147843.png

Lucev23

Juniors
wish they would put those black shoulders on our actual away jersey because the full white looks really ugly imo
I agree that the away strip is far too white. Repeated efforts were made to try an incorporate more black but the club weren't having it.

sempmrh

Juniors
I agree that the away strip is far too white. Repeated efforts were made to try an incorporate more black but the club weren't having it.
I don’t mind an all white look but I think the black collar, perhaps in an attempt to include more black, sticks out like a sore thumb. The thickness of the collar doesn’t help matters, either. If the away had the same black shoulders and split collar as the Indigenous jersey it would look much better.

Also, the red, yellow and green stripes get lost on white.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Purple bricks are pulling out of Australia so I guess the Storm will be looking for a new main sponsor next year.

sempmrh

Juniors
Purple bricks are pulling out of Australia so I guess the Storm will be looking for a new main sponsor next year.
You're about two weeks late. Purple Bricks have said that they will be honouring the remainder of the one year deal despite no longer taking any new business within Australia. The club has supposedly already been working towards a more permanent front of jersey sponsor for 2020 and I imagine if a deal is struck soon enough it may even be brought forward to whatever time remains of the current season.

Latest posts