What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Zerô

Juniors
Last time Zoo and the GC were in hijinks, they were releasing weekly booby mags.

I'm 100% on board

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FAQ on the Dragons' membership page says the draw is due to be released in November.
They likely just copied and pasted it from last year's FAQs. Greenberg himself said they were looking at the same timeframe release as last year this year, when they revealed the competition calendar (confirming All Stars etc) back in August.
GC Titans 3 yr deal with ZOO from 2019
Source?

greenBV4

Bench
this zoo? makes sense being the Goldie haha

Attachments

• 665752395e29a01ba7a10bf645859fc0.jpg
    665752395e29a01ba7a10bf645859fc0.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
I'm not so sure Zoo and Dynasty are the same company. Zoo is based on the Gold Coast and I'm fairly certain has some lineage to BLK as they seemed to pop up after BLK's dramas a few years back. Their initial on-field gear was identical to BLK designs so it's like someone said "screw you guys, I'm starting my own company" and took the templates and designs with them. Dynasty looks to be New Zealand based and are apparently "an exciting new brand created by the owners of Direct Sport" - whoever they are.

beave

Coach
POIDH.

Also haha titans. In 11 years they have had more jerseys than Balmain AND West’s did in 90 years
images

Latest posts