What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

defunk

Juniors
They likely just copied and pasted it from last year's FAQs. Greenberg himself said they were looking at the same timeframe release as last year this year, when they revealed the competition calendar (confirming All Stars etc) back in August.

Source?

MY BEST MATE WORKS FOR CLASSIC!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TIMMAH THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING f**k ME
Caps lock button stuck, buddy?

I was asking because generally new information on the forums should be sourced. Wasn't anything about knowing better or knowing different, simply asking where your information is from. Chill the f**k out dude.

Timmah

Staff member
Wests Tigers membership out today and the design on their member gear - wondering if it might be a clue to a potential jersey design change?

upload_2018-10-11_13-20-0.png

Nuke

Staff member
Surprised none of those Wests Tigers 2019 members gear has the 20yrs logo on it.
I've seen it once, very fleetingly, but haven't seen it anywhere since. I would have thought this would be the place they'd have it. I know I didn't imagine it!!

Nuke

Staff member
Incidentally, did anyone else pick this up?
This was posted by the NRL on their Facebook page yesterday (Wednesday) ... and I noticed straight away: the Kangaroos logo has been photoshopped off the Aussie jersey.
Aus-NZ.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
This was posted by the NRL on their Facebook page yesterday (Wednesday) ... and I noticed straight away: the Kangaroos logo has been photoshopped off the Aussie jersey.
View attachment 24120
I noticed it - but I think it’s actually the World Cup logo that’s been photoshopped off.

Canterbury ha e a new sponsor

3cd1ec2db6fabcb45241aa17597fb52bdc206ca1

Ultimate Security

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sp...r-after-mad-monday-drama-20181011-p50945.html

defunk

Juniors
Caps lock button stuck, buddy?

I was asking because generally new information on the forums should be sourced. Wasn't anything about knowing better or knowing different, simply asking where your information is from. Chill the f**k out dude.
Nope caps wasnt stuck you goose! #knowitall

Timmah

Staff member
View attachment 24120
I'm guessing it's the RLWC logo as that's the last time the Roos played