What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
And the alternate - yes - alternate strip.

6db60eb8-139f-4f21-951b-863f10c32c8f.jpg

This is a travesty of the highest order. But if we are stuck with the chevrons, this is infinitely better than the light blue with the dark V.

I just cannot comprehend how they can justify an "Alternate" jumper. I can see them wearing this in Perth, but what a missed opportunity to show of the ACTUAL brand to the new audience.

Harry-Manly

Juniors
They are some crap tigers jerseys imo. Looks like a cheap super league one. The home one is ok, but away is boring as, and as I mentioned, cheap. The black one with white and orange horizontal stripes was great from last season, keep that and have a white version with orange and black stripes. Simples

Fire

First Grade
Simple answer is this. Alot of the training ranges sell and sell well.

However what the players play in is what people want.

The contract for these sorts of things are very pricey. These companies need to make their money back and in the case the NSWRL will take all the sales it can get.

There are only so many sky blue jerseys you can sell each season.
They're all valid points (especially what you say about people wanting to own what the players wear).

No doubt it's a commercial decision by whoever is involved in the commercial agreement (I'd do the same if I was gaining an interest from each jersey sale).

I still don't like it, but hey, it is what it is.

Latest posts