What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 LU Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
f**k SAKE, I was going to trade up for Singletary, he goes the pick before my trade, and then i think i've got Paris Campbell in my back pocket at 12.1 and he goes the pick before

I f**king hate you all.

kurt faulk

Coach

i was deliberating for awhile whether i should take him at 1.09, thought he might make it to me at 2.09. obviously i was right to pick him there. bit of a reach but in a non ppr league sometimes you have to reach on rbs.

@pennywisealfie you're up.

zombie jesus

Staff member
My knowledge of the rookie class is pretty poor, hence my eagerness to move out. Haven't seen a snap of Hardman but I trust Mahomes to get him the ball if he's on the field.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I am liking the new email system for picks. Basically a notification every time someone makes a pick.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yeah...it goes to my spam email but, it goes into the focused section which i get push notifications from. Pretty handy come draft time.

Latest posts