What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 members packs

carcharias

Immortal
48379510_10215380899810011_71145115350990848_n.jpg

Courtesy of the professionals down at merchandise...

Hahahahaha
That is f**king Hilarious!!!

The best !

I’m sorry but that going on the internet

What hopeless merkins.

AJB1102

First Grade
I hope mine is upside down. I probably will be each time I empty it - looks like it'll hold a few.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I stopped being a member when the crap they sent out was Easter showbag quality. When the club decide to lift their game than so will I.

sharknows

Bench
Got our member packs this week for myself & wife, son, daughter in law & 3 grandkids. Missing 1 hat but 5 out of 7 cards wrong.....very annoying.

Quigs

Immortal
Old mate gave me his members esky this very morning. Well he gave it to me to pass onto my missus, she is the pisshead in the family.

Oh yeah, the emblem was the right side up.

Completely stuffed up our packs, what did turn up isn't even fit for sale in a $2 shop so I'm not bothering asking for the missing stuff.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The junk in this years packs is no different to last year and the year before.
I hardly think Barry is the cause, but you Flanagan apologists keep pushing that line.

No different to the other clubs either.

Just looked at them all. They are all shit. Found this on Manly’s site. All the shit probably comes from some Bangladeshi sweatshop that has a contract with the NRL

EB3E977D-A6AA-4A50-A2F1-0A20A4A5B990.jpeg

I opted for a cap, after getting the scarf and the beanie the previous 2 years. Its pretty good and looks pretty durable. No mistakes with anything, nut much to write about I suppose.

Latest posts