What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin III - Wed 10 Jul - NSW 26-20 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
He's one of the most ordinary footballers I've laid eyes on. A nothing player.

He and Gagai owe their Origin debuts not to the selectors but the players who 'vouched' for them.

QLD want to have a real long think about that system and leave it up to the coaching staff to select the side on the future.

GongPanther

Referee
Piss was even getting credit for passes he didn't make. The Jizzfest is laughable. The greatness of Cook and Teddy carrying a couple of halves who were bog average. Piss throws a good speculator at the end lets all forgive 18 games of Aids lol.

It's not like Turbo,Fergo and Teddy did nothing after that pass.
Your calling both halves bog average? Can't agree with you there. Tell you what...if Parra beat WT this week, and I'll agree with you on anything you say...within reason.

aqua_duck

Coach
Piss was even getting credit for passes he didn't make. The Jizzfest is laughable. The greatness of Cook and Teddy carrying a couple of halves who were bog average. Piss throws a good speculator at the end lets all forgive 18 games of Aids lol.

It's not like Turbo,Fergo and Teddy did nothing after that pass.
Sure Pearce might've got more credit than was due but the way you carry on is way worse, speculator? It was a good ball and gutsy play and you and everyone on here was deathriding and blaming him for imaginary right through the game

GongPanther

Referee
Whilst I agree the commentators are probably giving Pearce too much credit it's nowhere near as bad as the criticism he gets on here where he literally gets bagged for taking on the line and not scoring or getting criticised for a kick from inside his own 30 getting caught on the full, I mean he was even getting blamed for not taking control during Maloney's f**k ups when before the game people literally wanted him to take a back seat to Maloney. The funniest thing is Penrith fans acting like Cleary is some sort of messiah
Yea sure...acting as funny as much as you've been on the Penrith death-riding train all season as much as some as the other sour fookers around here.

And just remember, if i wasn't for Maloney's input in the 2nd match,you wouldn't be sounding as half as haapy you're pretending to be right at this moment.

We've won it...be happy instead of being divisive.

GongPanther

Referee
Am I really seeing people say Pearce had a good game?
Apart from his awesome final pass, I thought he was ordinary, only Maloney was worse for the Blues.
I’ve never been a fan, but before the game, as a NSW fan, I was willing him on to have a blinder.
I thought he looked very nervous throughout the whole game and found it difficult to position himself to make plays.

I sank a few beers during the game so maybe his second half was better than what I perceived.
Watch the game again...Maloney's kicking, ball and all tackling, and goal kicking. It was there to see. He simply did his job. Sure he wasn't the greatest out there,he didn't need to be...the job out there was a forwards battle.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yea sure...acting as funny as much as you've been on the Penrith death-riding train all season as much as some as the other sour fookers around here.

And just remember, if i wasn't for Maloney's input in the 2nd match,you wouldn't be sounding as half as haapy you're pretending to be right at this moment.

We've won it...be happy instead of being divisive.
How have I been death riding Penrith all season? I couldn't care less about Penrith to deathride them, as for Maloney I was full of praise for him in game 2 and as for being divisive I'm not the one laying the boot into players after the game, just pointing out how ridiculous and overboard people are in attack Pearce for no reason

Vic Mackey

Referee
Am I really seeing people say Pearce had a good game?
Apart from his awesome final pass, I thought he was ordinary, only Maloney was worse for the Blues.
I’ve never been a fan, but before the game, as a NSW fan, I was willing him on to have a blinder.
I thought he looked very nervous throughout the whole game and found it difficult to position himself to make plays.

I sank a few beers during the game so maybe his second half was better than what I perceived.

That’s exactly how I felt

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
That’s exactly how I felt
Out of the NSW bunch, I felt that Maloney was quite ordinary and Cook took over 40 minutes to exert his explosive brilliance. The Turbo Twins did their job as did Klemmer in his reduced minutes. Cordner was unusually quiet in attack.

Frizzell somewhat fizzled while Teddy stood out. Fergo was solid but gutless in taking the initial hit up after a Qld kick. The rest did OK but Piss was quite good and should be happy in taking his first and only SoO series. He won't be there next year.

For Queensland, Tontine Papillow was their best forward by far with DCE having a quality kicking game, especially in the first half. Mbye and Chambers should be in the relegated to the never to play Origin again roster. Smugster tried to play in the halves from fullback and was found out. Lowe surprised with early enthusiasm but fell into a Mt Isa mining pit. Was McGuire on the field? Hunt? Who else played?

Latest posts