What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Bulldogs 30-14 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 25: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
It’s not just bitterness from me because my team has missed the 8. I fully admit how bad teams like us and the Knights have been to allow Broncos to finish above us.

I wouldn’t complain if we cut the finals to 6 teams because only the top 6 have actually had finals worthy seasons.

GongPanther

Referee
Congrats Bulldogs, looking forward to watch they can do for Mad Monday. The Broncos were very flat from what I saw. I don't know if it's putting in for Seibs, or just plain tanking for finals.
Would you believe the DT contacted the Panthers and asked them...and get this... where they were having their Mad Monday? Lol

blaza88z

Coach
I think they probably will. Pretty easy to pull off. All they have to do is play it like an opposed training session and drop the ball whenever a score is on. Both teams get to play finals without any bruises. Broncos fans should be very nervous.

Nervous about what exactly? we're losing week 1 regardless of who we play

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Nerd

Bench
Fox cameramen “geniuses” according to Steve Roach.

Managed to frame a shot of a conversion attempt, lining up the ball and the goalposts.

Pure talent.

Edit: beat me to it, Bazal. :thumbsup:
Roach is easily the worst commentator on Fox. Some games his comments are a polar opposite to what's actually happening on the field.

Last edited:

Nerd

Bench
Congrats to the Dogs we were out enthused and outplayed. Good time of year to turn back into the bumbling Broncos... At least they know when to plan their mad Monday as we are going out week 1 to a 20+ score.

ram raid

Bench
I just watched this game. What an inept performance. Kicking game was especially terrible. Seibold must long the days when he had Reynolds to kick his team around the park.

Latest posts