What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R5 Thu - Broncos 16-22 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The unknown

Juniors
We are long odds in this game ($2.80 is tempting) so you can bet your house on us putting a 5 star performance in, only to back up next week short priced favourites and play like absolute dog shit (ala bulldogs style)

simmo05

Bench
Those damn refs, forever robbing the Tigers.

I'm just going with the flow, there's no facts or figures to back it up but it's the cool thing to do, so count me in.
Fact: broncos gifted a golden point penalty in front of the sticks for markers not square. Broncos win. Refs demoted, as markers were in fact, square.

The unknown

Juniors
Fact: broncos gifted a golden point penalty in front of the sticks for markers not square. Broncos win. Refs demoted, as markers were in fact, square.

And to add further salt to the wound Broncos markers the set before were already in QLD yet didn't get penalised

Pedge1971

First Grade
Lots of unrest happening @ Broncos HQ and Roberts in the shit after being photoed being pissed. WT to coast to a 13+ win after their impressive turnout at Penrith last week.

Allegedly pissed. Personally I think he just has his arms around the lads and was showing pashun.

King hit

Coach
If the Broncos don't lift for this game after being torn a new one by just about every ex bronco over the last week they never will

Maroon4life

Juniors
If the Broncos don't lift for this game after being torn a new one by just about every ex bronco over the last week they never will

There’s the unfortunate thought among broncos fans that aside from large hype games like the cowboys derby this side doesn’t have much lift in them.

Broncos bias aside the current spine is certainly skill capped in terms of being able deliver consistent results.

Changes are needed.

Will still trouble sides like the tigers though, Broncos by 10.

Latest posts