What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Fri - Storm 20-21* Roosters @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Both sets of fans should hold their heads up high after that game, what a belter. As good as some of the passages were with the football, it was the defence I enjoyed. None of this 'controlled' defence that's become so common placed, just some old fashioned big hits, the stuff that was all the rage 15 years ago.

Another amazing career highlight for Latrell. He's just one of those players as a neutral fan you want to see with the football because you know he's capable of something 99% of the competition isn't able to produce. He's a wonderful advertisement and Robinson has him playing fantastic footy.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Another amazing career highlight for Latrell. He's just one of those players as a neutral fan you want to see with the football because you know he's capable of something 99% of the competition isn't able to produce. He's a wonderful advertisement and Robinson has him playing fantastic footy.

Just has to get that little bit of grubiness out of his game which I think he will, that would be the only thing that would stop him from becoming one of the greats.

TheFrog

Coach
Didn’t Chelsea finish above your club before the money arrived? Hard working Penrith never took a dime from their working class fans pockets via the pokies.
We don't have dimes here in Australia, and I doubt they'd fit their machines, but they haven't got a cent from me since their club was on Station Street.

GongPanther

Referee
Geez I hate GP but f*ck im happy after that.
Games like this underline the main point why there shouldn't be GP. In all fairness, the Storm deserved, well....in fact, both sides deserved something from that epic battle.

And I'm sure both teams would have like to come away with 1 competition point. Just ask the Storm. It might make all the difference.

GongPanther

Referee
I’m not interested in following NRL properly anymore if these lot win back to back, booo. I’ll just watch a few highlights packages and that’ll do me. They are the same as Man City or Chelsea in EPL, only good because they’re rich.
Nope. The NRL does not allow this to happen. It's the very reason why we have a salary cap you know.

GongPanther

Referee
Give him time, he may end up in one of those putrid myrtle and burgundy jerseys one day if everything goes wrong.

Easts should throw him our way. We get nothing coming our way after the brilliant talent we have given them. Come to think of it, that salary cap is soon to start bulge a bit at Easts.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Scintillating game. Smith f**ked it by passing to the rookie close to the line. They should have won. Anyway now would be a great time to play either of these teams as they belted the shit out of each other

lazza

Juniors
is it just me or do storm players all seem to know how to inflict as much pain as possible within a “legal” one motion tackle?

And that hot from smith on radley should have been a penalty. No idea why you need to give general warnings for third man in - why don’t they give warnings for first knock ons, first offside as well? It’s in the rule book!

Latest posts