What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Fri - Storm 20-21* Roosters @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
I’m not interested in following NRL properly anymore if these lot win back to back, booo. I’ll just watch a few highlights packages and that’ll do me. They are the same as Man City or Chelsea in EPL, only good because they’re rich.

isaiah

Bench
Good point. He's a gun but still so raw. Very lazy in both attack and defence when it gets tough. Got a lot of improvement in him, and will hopefully terrorize the arrogant qlderps for many years to come
Once in a generation, Lol. Same generation as Hodges and Inglis, but not as good yet. Will never be part of three straight origin series wins, let alone a dynasty

nick87

Coach
That was one of the least close GP games i've seen.
The roosters were clearly the better team and had the officals called it down the line, it's a comfortable 10 point win imo

really hard to see how the roosters dont win the comp this year.

This Year?

Immortal
What's worse than losing a grand final?

Losing the rematch in golden point.

Loved hearing the crowd yelling abuse at Latrell in the interview.

Jokes aside that was an epic comeback from the Storm to take that to GP. Just shows with some luck how quickly it can turn around.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Once in a generation, Lol. Same generation as Hodges and Inglis, but not as good yet. Will never be part of three straight origin series wins, let alone a dynasty
Who is talking dynasty you moron? And why are you comparing him to two merkins that played for about 15 years? You are a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Valheru

Coach
Must be a great luxury to have a centre that can kick field goals like that.

He normally takes drop outs but didn't at all in the 2nd half, teddy think it was that took them.

I wonder if that was by design? It would be one of the more elaborate plans.

Matt23

Staff member
I’m not interested in following NRL properly anymore if these lot win back to back, booo. I’ll just watch a few highlights packages and that’ll do me. They are the same as Man City or Chelsea in EPL, only good because they’re rich.
I'm a neutral and put it this way I'd rather they go back to back then see Cam Smith with his grubby paws on the trophy again.

t-ba

Post Whore

Panthers fan complaining about wealthy clubs ROFLMAO.

Latest posts