What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd1: Parramatta v Penrith LIVE GAME DAY thread March 17

TheParraboy

Staff member
I’m keen to see Kidwell’s influence on our defensive structure. It would have been difficult coming in midway through last season but he has now had a full offseason with the squad.

excellent point

Do we still have that afl training bloke? :confused:

84 Baby

Referee
I challenge that ladder ... surely the ultimate fallback when diff/for/against/etc are even is alphabetical order ... Eels before Panthers, Raiders, Titans

We are f**king 7th!!
I think the fallback is the captains have to pick the number Greenberg is thinking about

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m keen to see Kidwell’s influence on our defensive structure. It would have been difficult coming in midway through last season but he has now had a full offseason with the squad.
Our defence was fine last year, no different to previous seasons. The reason we conceded so many points (4th most in the NRL) was because the opposition had so much possession against us (most in the NRL).

It was our attack that was the problem.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Cheers.
Only if you watch it from the beginning after it starts at 4:05pm this afternoon Penrith time.........

They don't do delayed telecasts anymore. This will be live on 9, Fox, Kayo and others i'm sure and available on the NRL app if you are a member and pay for a subscription or if you are a Telstra customer it is free and no data charges to stream.

strider

Post Whore
Pumped

giphy.gif

Latest posts