What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd1: Parramatta v Penrith LIVE GAME DAY thread March 17

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm far too hungover to be pumped.

The good news is I'll be drunk again by game time and will be suitably pumped. Post grand final celebrations!

Bazal

Post Whore
I challenge that ladder ... surely the ultimate fallback when diff/for/against/etc are even is alphabetical order ... Eels before Panthers, Raiders, Titans

We are f**king 7th!!

We're in the 8! Suck on that death riders!!

Eelogical

Referee
Jeez the weather doesn't look the best in Sydney. How much rain has fallen there in the last 24 hours?

Kornstar

Coach
Will this be a delayed telecast?

Only if you watch it from the beginning after it starts at 4:05pm this afternoon Penrith time.........

They don't do delayed telecasts anymore. This will be live on 9, Fox, Kayo and others i'm sure and available on the NRL app if you are a member and pay for a subscription or if you are a Telstra customer it is free and no data charges to stream.

Kornstar

Coach
In how long? I had to do that a few times when i lived in the Hills District.

I did it twice yesterday, i guess that was a mix from the day/night before, then yesterday afternoon and now it is about to overflow again so i have to do it again before i leave for the game......