What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd1: Parramatta v Penrith LIVE GAME DAY thread March 17

Eelementary

Post Whore
Penrith 5 captains? lol

that might confuse us, and the refs lol

I initially thought it was a stupid idea; howeever, the more I think about it, the more I like the concept.

At any given time, you'll have at least one bloke on the field who is able to talk to the refs properly, and the other captains can focus on the team's gameplan.

Unorthodox, but I like it.

But go the Eels!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good to see we wearing our home jersey on an away game, and Penrith wearing their away jersey on their home ground. Bet they though it was gonna be a hot arvo...

TheParraboy

Staff member
I initially thought it was a stupid idea; howeever, the more I think about it, the more I like the concept.

At any given time, you'll have at least one bloke on the field who is able to talk to the refs properly, and the other captains can focus on the team's gameplan.

Unorthodox, but I like it.

But go the Eels!

Mansour and Tamou? lol,

Incorrect

Coach
Our attack certainly was “a” problem, but our defence was pretty ordinary as well IMO. The club obviously agreed as they hired a defensive assistant coach mid season.
Agreed.

Watching Robert Jennings score 4 tries in that game against us last year which were basically carbon copies of each other and not a hand laid on him in any of them sure looked like a team with defensive problems....

trevcogger

Juniors
Another spoon this year Spearthrowers?
And please dont start whinging about the referees again after 1 mins play....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed.

Watching Robert Jennings score 4 tries in that game against us last year which were basically carbon copies of each other and not a hand laid on him in any of them sure looked like a team with defensive problems....
Yeah one game is all the proof we need ffs

Latest posts