What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd2: Parramatta v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread March 24th

Bazal

Post Whore
Semi was far more error prone.

He was the most error prone player in the nrl before he f**ked off to mince town.

Check the stats. Your comparison is plop.

No, you don't get what I'm saying, thus you are plop

Fergo might not make as many errors as Semi (and I would argue that, on average over their careers, it would be closer than you reckon) but he has the ability to make bald-faced ridiculous mistakes, like SKD. Just not as prolifically as SKD.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No, you don't get what I'm saying, thus you are plop

Fergo might not make as many errors as Semi (and I would argue that, on average over their careers, it would be closer than you reckon) but he has the ability to make bald-faced ridiculous mistakes, like SKD. Just not as prolifically as SKD.
I get exactly what you are saying.

But you are talking out of your coight, knob-gobblin.

IFR33K

Coach
f**k i hope so!

Starting 2-0 is a dream and i just can't believe we will continue, we just don't usually do this. We can't have nice things!

The huge thing for us, is we’ve won two away games. Yeah we were probably favourites today, but last week we were outsiders. Another scalp next week will be absolutely huge for morale and confidence after the year from hell.

IFR33K

Coach
Blake Ferguson is off the charts. I used to hate him but watching him today, I couldn’t help but have a Kit Kat in the pants. All of the ability of Semi but a proper footballer first and foremost.

Keep trying to bomb to him you deadshits. It won’t work!!!

The chunky variety?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They were saying on Fox, that this is the 4th time in our history we have won our first two games of the year. That sounds weird, not even sure I believe it
Fourth time since the NRL began in 1998:

The previous three times we finished the year in the top four. We also lost four finals matches in those three years despite leading at half time in each.

Dibs

Bench
Blake Ferguson is off the charts. I used to hate him but watching him today, I couldn’t help but have a Kit Kat in the pants. All of the ability of Semi but a proper footballer first and foremost.

Keep trying to bomb to him you deadshits. It won’t work!!!
You had a break in your pants? Can they put a cast on that or do they just splint it?

Gronk

Staff member
I was just telling my kids they will have never seen anything like it and they should start getting excited. I don't think they believed me.

I said to my 10yo son in 2009 that he should enjoy this GF cos it might be a while until he gets to go another. I don’t think he believed me. :wink: