What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd2: Parramatta v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread March 24th

Kornstar

Coach
First 20 mins........f**k!

The rest of the game was great!

This puts us in the position to be 3-3 after the opening of Wankbest stadium.

84 Baby

Referee
First 20 mins........f**k!

The rest of the game was great!

This puts us in the position to be 3-3 after the opening of Wankbest stadium.
Huh? Have we already had 3 losses that I’ve blanked out? Otherwise it puts us in position to be 6-0

Kornstar

Coach
Huh? Have we already had 3 losses that I’ve blanked out? Otherwise it puts us in position to be 6-0

I'm saying that we have no chance in the next 3 weeks but the opening of the stadium should give us a great chance of winning, they will be switched on that day.

Roosters always destroy us, Sharks we always put in our worst performances and when did we last win in Canberra?

84 Baby

Referee
I'm saying that we have no chance in the next 3 weeks but the opening of the stadium should give us a great chance of winning, they will be switched on that day.

Roosters always destroy us, Sharks we always put in our worst performances and when did we last win in Canberra?
This is the year

TheParraboy

Staff member
f**k i hope so!

Starting 2-0 is a dream and i just can't believe we will continue, we just don't usually do this. We can't have nice things!

They were saying on Fox, that this is the 4th time in our history we have won our first two games of the year. That sounds weird, not even sure I believe it

but if its true, who knows how many other things will change with us? We certainly have had a lot of changes since rd 2 last year in terms of roster

We are due to beat Canberra in Canberra, when not sure, but being 6pm mid April , we by pass the dreaded freezing cold we usually play them at 730pm in winter

Bazal

Post Whore
Blake Ferguson is off the charts. I used to hate him but watching him today, I couldn’t help but have a Kit Kat in the pants. All of the ability of Semi but a proper footballer first and foremost.

Keep trying to bomb to him you deadshits. It won’t work!!!

Oh it will. Fergo is a gun but there is an inescapable derp hidden in there too...

But for the output he's had thus far, who cares?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Blake Ferguson is off the charts. I used to hate him but watching him today, I couldn’t help but have a Kit Kat in the pants. All of the ability of Semi but a proper footballer first and foremost.

Keary / Tupou will sort him out on Friday...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm hoping the derp is gone. Hopefully he's a late bloomer and his mind is now on the job.
He was an early bloomer.

No possible other way to describe what he has done in his career. Unless you hate the merkin deluxe.

Late bloomer? FFS, credit where credit is due.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Early days but comparing our best thus far vrs Broncs, Bunnys and Rorters best, we remain a fair way off. The Pennys were attrocious their first half and The Dogs wernt much better their second half today. That said you can only win and we have done that. Im enjoying the ride and as ever remain hopeful that we have improvement in us. Go Parra.

Avenger

Immortal

An ex football trainer told me that Ferguson was the best specimen of an athlete that he has ever seen.

Bazal

Post Whore
He is far less erratic than Semi ever was.

On and off the field.

I'd say he's about as erratic on the field. He's definitely improved out of sight of it though, which has helped his game.

There's 100% a little bit of Shaun Kenny Dowell in Fergo though. Semi could make an error, but he rarely made an SKD error. Fergo sure can

But like I said, you accept that when he's so good. And he seemed to do it far less last season

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'd say he's about as erratic on the field. He's definitely improved out of sight of it though, which has helped his game.

There's 100% a little bit of Shaun Kenny Dowell in Fergo though. Semi could make an error, but he rarely made an SKD error. Fergo sure can

But like I said, you accept that when he's so good. And he seemed to do it far less last season
Semi was far more error prone.

He was the most error prone player in the nrl before he f**ked off to mince town.

Check the stats. Your comparison is plop.

He was an early bloomer.

No possible other way to describe what he has done in his career. Unless you hate the merkin deluxe.

Late bloomer? FFS, credit where credit is due.
Mate I'm giving him credit. Now he's with us, I love the bloke. He did bloom early for a year or so as far as football ability goes and then had mixed results for a fair while. Last year he kicked it up a notch and from what we have seen this year he seems to be continuing that trend. When i say a late bloomer I mean maturity, not football ability. The best thing he ever did for himself IMO was realising that he can't hold his piss and therefore is off it. Unlike you and me mate.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate I'm giving him credit. Now he's with us, I love the bloke. He did bloom early for a year or so as far as football ability goes and then had mixed results for a fair while. Last year he kicked it up a notch and from what we have seen this year he seems to be continuing that trend. When i say a late bloomer I mean maturity, not football ability. The best thing he ever did for himself IMO was realising that he can't hold his piss and therefore is off it. Unlike you and me mate.
Not sure what you are on about. I don’t drink.