What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Round 1 - Vs Panthers.

Bazal

Post Whore
You need to mow the grass, Bazal.

b120ccae1ffebcef39682aec5170c679.jpg

My lawn looks way worse than that

Happy MEel

First Grade
If the difference between us winning and losing is one prop, then we were never really a chance.
I disagree. Junior offers us plenty of go forward and an attacking threat in the opposition 20m with his offloading ability. This is an area if the field where we have particularly struggled in attack. I can’t see anyone in our 17 who offers anywhere near this kind of threat.

Happy MEel

First Grade
With Jnr our bench is still terrible.
A bench of Niukore/Moeroa, Mannah, Gower and Kaufusi/Evans certainly has its weaknesses but it’s a hell of a lot better than Smith, Mannah, Gower, Evans/Kaufusi. We don’t have 1 edge forward on the bench FFS.

chiefy1

Juniors
With Jnr our bench is still terrible.

Why is our bench so terrible -

Mannah - was always in the 17

Evans - ba's great white hope signed him for 3 years he he so much confidence he could do a job, and a club doesn't sign a player for 3 years as a back up who just sits in Wentworthville pau

Smith - signed and re-signed by ba as our super sub.

Gower - well it looks like ba thinks gower is ahead of any junior forward that may have been given an opportunity .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A bench of Niukore/Moeroa, Mannah, Gower and Kaufusi/Evans certainly has its weaknesses but it’s a hell of a lot better than Smith, Mannah, Gower, Evans/Kaufusi. We don’t have 1 edge forward on the bench FFS.
Moeroa and Gower have played plenty of edge forward. And you need cover for your hooker. If possession goes against us (as it so often did last year) you don't want your smallest forward out there for 80 minutes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Two top 17 forwards and Peni Terepo (one of only four forwards with 100+ NRL games in our club) unavailable. All the scapegoat's fault.

chiefy1

Juniors
Chiefy trying to twist a post into a BA bash, conveniently ignoring the injuries and suspensions that has led to the selected bench. Didn't see that coming.
Do you have any other tunes? This one is pretty old now

No, I'm just saying there should be no excuses. The players called up all have plenty of experience, and we're signed to do a job.

IFR33K

Coach
Heavy track with this rain, I guess junior was no chance. Hopefully he’ll be right for round 2 with peni.

Latest posts