What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020/21 Offseason - Knights

mozza91

Coach
Fitzgibbon is pretty underrated. I’ve rewatched a heap of games this year and you notice him more on 2nd viewing. Doesn’t have a great work rate but has plenty of impact when he gets involved.

Knight76

Juniors
This is really shit chat that people use on Fitz every so often.

He hasn’t been given a rails-ride in his career so far. He hasn’t held a spot that he doesn’t deserve.

There have been no signs of nepotism. Until there is, keep that shit out of it because he’s got everything he has on merit.

How about you get stuffed, I'll say what I like thanks.

Where did I say he was given easy leg ups to gt to the NRL? Nice strawman! To be fair, he came through in probably our worst point in the history of the club player talent wise so not a great deal of competition against him at the Knights for his position. Secondly, he gained most of his accolades running off Ponga short balls close to the line to score. As soon as that dried up he has been quiet and his stats have been underwhelming.

My point is it will be difficult to cut him. Time will tell on that I guess, but not sure who you think you are telling someone what they can and can't post.

Disagree with me fine, but you can shove your holier than thou stuff right up your arse.

Alex28

Coach
So, the talk of Widdop coming to the club.

Surely signing Widdop and finding a half from another club with Pearce’s money has got to be tempting...

Loose Cannon

Bench
I would take Green 7, Widdop 6, over any incarnation of Pearce plus one, with the payout included.

Doubt it will happen though.

Jono078

Referee
How do we feel about the team's chances if Widdop replaces Pearce?

I thought Pearce had a terrible year so I can''t imagine it being worse. Widdop is a clever footballer but I think he'd also need someone like Green to excel.

Yosh

Coach
Are we looking to release Pearce or just demote him? Is it even possible to get rid of him over some texts? If we do get rid of him, is there a way we can offer payment of some sort to get Clifford released earlier? Not sure how all this works behind the scenes.

Clifford and Widdop might do okay. Some experience and youth. Green to fill in for injuries.

We still looking at Crossland as a hooker or Interchange for the foreseeable future?

Loose Cannon

Bench
Clifford and Widdop might do okay. Some experience and youth. Green to fill in for injuries.
Green is the only one on the books. He will be running the show, when fit.

And we will be better for it.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
How about you get stuffed, I'll say what I like thanks.

Where did I say he was given easy leg ups to gt to the NRL? Nice strawman!

Disagree with me fine, but you can shove your holier than thou stuff right up your arse.

Well said. Some forget it’s a forum, the herd can flame away at times... and be very, very condescending.

mozza91

Coach
Doubtful that Widdop was even considered. He was totally busted a couple of years ago at St George.

Latest posts