What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

greenBV4

Bench
More than 54k total will mean the NRL will draw more to week 3 of the finals than the AFL for the first time ever.
2020 will be the first time since 2004, and the third time ever, that the NRL has had a bigger GF crowd.
The NRL will fall just short of outdrawing the AFL finals series for the first time ever.
Must be because the Broncos didn't make it :joy:

guyver78

Juniors
Selling Level 6 tickets for Saturday night at ANZ. As to what the crowd could possibly be??? If I throw a number out there it's purely just a guess. I really wouldn't have a clue...

guyver78

Juniors
Only allowed 40k maximum :)

Hey mate, hope all is well. I see after all these years you're still posting here...
Not the best season for the Broncos this year but all teams eventually will go through it, it's only up from here...
You would think they "should" get close to 40K but it's difficult to predict in these times...
I was at the Knights game 2 weeks ago and I must admit, that was the best looking 17 odd K supporters that I've ever seen at ANZ because of the way they space people out...
It really felt like there was 25K there as there was atmosphere and noise coming from everywhere...
I wonder what the ticket sales are like...

franklin2323

Immortal
Hey mate, hope all is well. I see after all these years you're still posting here...
Not the best season for the Broncos this year but all teams eventually will go through it, it's only up from here...
You would think they "should" get close to 40K but it's difficult to predict in these times...
I was at the Knights game 2 weeks ago and I must admit, that was the best looking 17 odd K supporters that I've ever seen at ANZ because of the way they space people out...
It really felt like there was 25K there as there was atmosphere and noise coming from everywhere...

I reckon it gets 30k but not much more. Level 6 is open but if you tried to buy more than 4 tickets that is where you were sent today

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Gday! It was quite a rough year for sure, character building for lots of fans and something that the organisation needed to hopefully clean out the board in the next couple of months. My positive spin is that at least this spoon year was in 2020..! Bunnies are looking so dangerous!

I think they will get the 40k for Saturday night which will look great too. Enjoy!

guyver78

Juniors
apparently souths penrith is sitting at 60:40 to souths right now

Souths were always going to outnumber Penrith regardless of where the game was played, well besides Penrith football stadium which cannot happen for a preliminary semi final.

franklin2323

Immortal
Souths were always going to outnumber Penrith regardless of where the game was played, well besides Penrith football stadium which cannot happen for a preliminary semi final.

Easy way to combat that is sell Prelim final tickets a week before

guyver78

Juniors
Easy way to combat that is sell Prelim final tickets a week before

I assume you mean to Panthers supporters...
You think it would have made a difference?
I’d say the only difference it would have made is allowing Panthers fans to snap up more of the better Category 1 tickets giving off the appearance there’s more Penrith supporters there than the really is..

franklin2323

Immortal
I assume you mean to Panthers supporters...
You think it would have made a difference?
I’d say the only difference it would have made is allowing Panthers fans to snap up more of the better Category 1 tickets giving off the appearance there’s more Penrith supporters there than the really is..

Yeah like the Suncorp game. Easy enough to keep x amount for the 2nd team.

Ticketek was a shambles on Monday. If you wanted 4 or more tickets you got sent to level 6. Things like that you don't get if you spread out the ticket window.

It was easier to get tickets in GA window for a large group. So that will throw out those figures that got posted today

guyver78

Juniors
Yeah like the Suncorp game. Easy enough to keep x amount for the 2nd team.

Ticketek was a shambles on Monday. If you wanted 4 or more tickets you got sent to level 6. Things like that you don't get if you spread out the ticket window.

It was easier to get tickets in GA window for a large group. So that will throw out those figures that got posted today

not a bad solution and it would give the home team Supporters the opportunity to buy the best seats in the house.

As it stands at the moment, Penrith came first but this is really a Souths home game

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Suncorp is pretty close to a capped sell out. Only really section 738 to go.

I’ve noticed some tickets reserved for promoters/ sponsors etc have been released sporadically today with more to be released Thursday and Friday (I’d expect).

Pretty epic job from Brisbane based fans.

guyver78

Juniors
Suncorp is pretty close to a capped sell out. Only really section 738 to go.

I’ve noticed some tickets reserved for promoters/ sponsors etc have been released sporadically today with more to be released Thursday and Friday (I’d expect).

Pretty epic job from Brisbane based fans.

Brisbane Broncos supporters generally support the Melbourne Storm tho, especially because of the QLD influence...

I doubt the Raiders will have many supporters there...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brisbane Broncos supporters generally support the Melbourne Storm tho, especially because of the QLD influence...

I doubt the Raiders will have many supporters there...
Coming from a brisbane broncos supporter with countless broncos supporting friends, family, colleagues etc, I couldn’t disagree with you more. Maybe if Melbourne haven’t had such success the QLD factor would be a key.

But supporting a club with a 70% win record against us. No. Not to mention the history. No no no.

I won’t be surprised if the crowd is a 60/40 swing in favour of the raiders. I was tracking the sales when on sale last week and they were slow, raiders got in and sales went bonkers.

guyver78

Juniors
Coming from a brisbane broncos supporter with countless broncos supporting friends, family, colleagues etc, I couldn’t disagree with you more. Maybe if Melbourne haven’t had such success the QLD factor would be a key.

But supporting a club with a 70% win record against us. No. Not to mention the history. No no no.

I won’t be surprised if the crowd is a 60/40 swing in favour of the raiders. I was tracking the sales when on sale last week and they were slow, raiders got in and sales went bonkers.

Yeah Right, interesting. I thought it would have been the other way around.

It's funny because in Sydney nobody hates the Cowboys or Titans yet they absolutely hate Brisbane. Success would be the only factor here.

Latest posts