What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

GAZF

First Grade
righto ya dog
View attachment 36027

1. Titans- its an abortion, BUT ITS 9S! and look at all the classic 9s jerseys from the 90s we loved, this has hit the mark
2. Parra- its different to normal scheme, they've only have a couple designs in 60+ years so a cool change, love a bright yellow
3. Rabbits- this one purely for looks, its does not meet the 9s brief, or does it? but its a dope design and wont clash with anyone
4- Roosters- classy and simple and a cool take/ish or their normal design
5-12- no real stand outs, and the Sharks made it cos its absolutely disgusting BUT i think its funny and its the 9s mannnn, Broncos are my team and f**kKKKKK im angry we did NOTHING, but they just make it for a decent design....
13- Eagles- f**ken shit, i should have maybe swapped with Penrith but oh well
14- Panthers- boring as bat shit but they've taken a past jersey which is ok, but its pink cmon man what a they girls or sumthin
15- Bulldogs- this is f**ken terrible, but not as bad as 16
16- Storm- you cheating scum f**kwits cant even rustle together a sponsor, so instead of taking this opportunity to create a wicked jersey with no need for a sponsor, you throw a big S on a purple t shirt. LAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMME
and its a $160 purple t shirt. wankers

this is the correct jersey order, if you wanna talk shit, lets fite 1v1 Beenleigh Station dog
Sorry bro, but your list is
4-wrong-stamp-cover.png

Sharks jersey was the best. Rest weren't worth mentioning.

Hit The Post

Juniors
Sorry bro, but your list is
4-wrong-stamp-cover.png

Sharks jersey was the best. Rest weren't worth mentioning.
I think titans, rabbitohs and roosters were the best but sharks jersey was not bad. Absolutely hate the warriors one - disgusting. Hate colour brown! All the different mascots made it cluttered too.

GAZF

First Grade
I think titans, rabbitohs and roosters were the best but sharks jersey was not bad. Absolutely hate the warriors one - disgusting. Hate colour brown! All the different mascots made it cluttered too.
Sharks jersey would have been perfection if it was a brownish Wobbegong instead.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
What do you mean? Warriors was one of the best jerseys and it looked cooler with all the mascots on it! Rabbitohs and roosters are just average in my opinion but I agree with you on both the Sharks and titans jerseys! The titans jersey is by far the best jersey out of all of them!

yakstorm

First Grade
Sharks jersey would have been perfection if it was a brownish Wobbegong instead.

If the Sharks had picked the Wobbegong as the Shark type for their Nines jersey, that jersey would honestly reach instant cult status.

Some_image.width-800.2073a76.jpg

Maybe for next year's tournament...

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Holden car brand axed across Australia and New Zealand, with 600 jobs to go by June

Updated 8 minutes ago

Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.

About 600 Holden employees will lose their jobs after parent company General Motors announced it would axe the iconic Australian car brand by the end of the year.

GM said the brand was no longer competitive in the current market and would be "retired" from sales, design and engineering across Australia and New Zealand by 2021.

GM International Operations Senior Vice President, Julian Blissett, said the decision would mean the "overwhelming majority" of Holden staff would lose their jobs by the end of June 2020.

"This was an agonising decision for us and one we didn't make lightly or easily," Mr Blissett told a Melbourne press conference.

GM officials said about 600 employees would leave by June, while 200 would remain in ongoing roles connected with the company's pledge to offer at least 10 more years of customer service to owners of the 1.6 million Holdens in circulation.

Work at the carmaker's Port Melbourne site will be wound down by the end of June and the Lang Lang calibration facility will finish up in August.

Holden ended its Australian manufacturing operations in October 2017, forcing hundreds of job losses.

Some 700 Holden employees had remained in Melbourne, focusing on designing cars for the Australian market.

Late last year, the company quietly announced it was axing the Commodore and Astra lines, following dwindling sales.

GM said it would now focus on specialty vehicles in Australia and New Zealand.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-17/holden-car-brand-axed-after-160-years-in-australia/11972092

Latest posts