What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ladder

SBD82

Coach
I’m sure this has been mentioned elsewhere. But I only just saw it on the advocate.

How in the f**k did the tigers manage to finish ninth? Amazing.

Also, a definite sign that the season is over.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Roosters
Storm
Parra
Manly
Raiders
Panthers
Knights
Rabbits

Broncos
Sharks
Tigers
Cowboys
Warriors
Dragons
Bulldogs
Titans
The order will be different but your top 8 is spot on and all but locked in imo; even with 15 weeks to go.

The Broncos and Tigers are the only teams capable of chasing Souths for 8th.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m so disappointed in the cowboys. I had them in the 8 before a ball was kicked and then after the rule changes I thought it would suit them down to the ground. I realize they’re missing Morgan but they also haven’t played any of the top 7 yet and are 2-3. If they lose to Wests this week I’d say that’s them dusted even this early on.

footy75

Bench
I’m so disappointed in the cowboys. I had them in the 8 before a ball was kicked and then after the rule changes I thought it would suit them down to the ground. I realize they’re missing Morgan but they also haven’t played any of the top 7 yet and are 2-3. If they lose to Wests this week I’d say that’s them dusted even this early on.

yeah lack depth. Taumalolo has too much to do.

typicalfan

Coach
They are exactly where I thought they'd be headed which is another down year. Time for a fresh approach.

Roosters certainly have had the head knock issues this year. Boyd Cordner is a big in/out.

Actually, Roosters done pretty bloody well with all their injuries this season.

soc123_au

Staff member
even crap teams can make the top 8... they don't get near the top 4 though and I suspect we won't get near the top 4 with our current squad, even though I'm happy we signed Korisau.

It's too early to predict a ladder with the squads so far off finalising.
LOL at all those who had Panthers missing the 8!! Lol at those who had Broncos making it!!
Th

To be fair I'm not asking you for next weeks lotto numbers either.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Th

To be fair I'm not asking you for next weeks lotto numbers either.

Yeah true. I tipped us for the 8 but I thought I was being optimistic. 2019 had scarred me.

I tipped Broncos to come 10th. Their fans would have been overjoyed with that...

maple_69

Bench
I think 6-10 was a pretty reasonable expectation for us this year. It’s pretty much where we’ve been the last 8 years. Hopefully we’ve finally made the big step out of mid table.

Latest posts