What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Roosters
15674810022074036485d6ddcaaab2cf_source.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

How tight are we? Why can’t I have scarf, hat and can cooler? I’d gladly go without a lanyard or key ring FFS

sempmrh

Juniors
How tight are we? Why can’t I have scarf, hat and can cooler? I’d gladly go without a lanyard or key ring FFS
Agreed. At least with us you can choose either one or two of three options (depending on membership category). Better than one choice I suppose but if I'm spending $500 surely you can give me everything.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Price comparison full season:

Broncos (12 games)
Cheapest $199
Best $799

Souths (10 games+Gosford)
Cheapest $247
Best $422

Eels (11 games)
Cheapest $200
Best $650

Roosters (9 games + Gosford)
Cheapest $150
Best $410

Raiders (12 games)
Cheapest $180
Best $630

Tigers (12 games)
Cheapest $235
Best $795

Storm (11 games)
Cheapest $230
Best $525

Last edited:

forby

Juniors
I’ll be back for about my 40th season ticket. We now have 3 generations of Forth’s with season tickets at Penrith!

sempmrh

Juniors
They went with one of the better hat options so I’m happy about that. That shade of yellow annoys me, though - it’s just so anaemic. I get that yellow is being kept around as a sort of ‘members colour’ but either embrace yellow across the board (a proper shade of yellow) or eliminate it entirely. This almost highlighter yellow thing used for a few members items and digital media doesn’t cut it.

wazdog

Juniors
Bunnies up to 1,137.

Signed up to my 14th year of ticketed membership plus the seperate Women’s team membership.

I think monthly payment numbers get updated post 30 November.

Here’s our membership pack. Consistent with other clubs it has the hat / scarf option. You can also choose from 5 designs for your membership card.

7CDB9901-4BD7-41EB-BFF2-877E3B45894A.jpeg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bunnies up to 1,137.

Signed up to my 14th year of ticketed membership plus the seperate Women’s team membership.

I think monthly payment numbers get updated post 30 November.

Here’s our membership pack. Consistent with other clubs it has the hat / scarf option. You can also choose from 5 designs for your membership card.

View attachment 33111
Souths' was in the bunch posted earlier I thought

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
It’s clear from that the marketing of the game is in a very poor state

NO wonder people don’t sign up for membership & season tickets

This Year?

Immortal
Storm had a vote for the 2020 member items a while back. I voted for the top left but I think the two on the right were the front runners. I bet the lightning bolt wins.

At least there’s no grey on any of it like the 2019 member items.

View attachment 32753
I think the top right one looks awesome, but I can see why the one below got the nod. Design looks alot cleaner with less yellow.

Last edited:

Latest posts