What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

84 Baby

Referee
Are you calling me a Doctor Dre? Leave it Garry, leave it. Or I’ll av you, I will. I’ll take you right up the allotment, and job you one right in the meat pie

Delboy

First Grade
Just watched tonight's programme, Kent and Crawley couldn't suck off The Riff any more if they tried. Just an absolute excusathon for them.

Weren't too bad on BA given till June, thought that made sense and that there wasn't any top line coaches available. Then Kent couldn't help himself, saying that Penrith dominate the West, and that we need to catch up. Ummm, memberships don't say that, and more recent junior rep results are more than encouraging. As usual memoris are such that 2018 is at the top, feel with ongoing junior development and some more resignings and recruitment, things are looking up.

i turned off the second i heard greg inglis was going to be on league life i refuse to watch any show he's on

for all the turmoil around sex tapes and scandals none of those players put lives at risk with their actions greg inglis did and he was tickled with a bloody feather for it

strider

Post Whore
i turned off the second i heard greg inglis was going to be on league life i refuse to watch any show he's on

for all the turmoil around sex tapes and scandals none of those players put lives at risk with their actions greg inglis did and he was tickled with a bloody feather for it
i've never really been able to cop inglis .... he comes across and a boring arogant knob tbh

T.S Quint

Coach

I’m sure the lovely ladies on the show did nothing but talk about his charity work and such, with no mention of his illegal offenses.

T.S Quint

Coach
I suppose there’s no point asking him about it anyway considering he’s barely intelligible when he talks.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Hooper last night was carrying on about "sportsmanship" with Moses lying down. And yet not one negative thing about blake pushing him from behind. Moses probably did milk it a bit but he wouldn't have had anything to play up if he didn't get a push in the back.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hooper last night was carrying on about "sportsmanship" with Moses lying down. And yet not one negative thing about blake pushing him from behind. Moses probably did milk it a bit but he wouldn't have had anything to play up if he didn't get a push in the back.

Paul Kent saw nothing wrong with it, he applauded Moses said he got it over Penrith and would have been a Penalty to Parra anyway

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't reckon Moses took a "dive" anyway. He got a fair shove in the back when he wouldn't have been expecting it and went down, he certainly didn't play up the fall.

Laid down for sure after the fall though. But as much as I hate it every other fking side does it so I guess we have to as well

TheParraboy

Staff member

ha I was exactly the same when at the start they said he was on, fmd, couldn't switch the dial fast enough

Cant stand the bloke, protected species and a selfish git

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he didn’t milk it Blake would’ve avoided punishment.

Gronk

Staff member

Penrith were also guilty of "sportsmanship" by laying all over the tackled player trying to slow down the ruck.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah. And when a player passes the ball then gets hit from behind unexpectedly these morons are all over the "we have to protect our playmakers" scenario. If it had happened to Thurston Wanker Blake would have got 2 weeks.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually he said “it’s my watch and chain, I can do what I wants wiv it, can’t I? So’s I’m gonna pull on me daisies and play til the quack forces me to take jack and jills or I’m brown bread. You wiv me, governor?”
He’s from the north of England you f**ken idiot!

Latest posts