What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
and did he provide any evidence to back that up ?

or was it just "what I am hearing"

Yeah said the 5 leagues clubs that support Penrith being closed will screw them over, as they were struggling as it is. Look at the millions they have had to pay out some coaches in recent years as one example

I personally think No Duke says it all about Penrith....

Paul Kent is such an incredulous little gimp. Bloke was deadset set watching the racing on his phone while on this new show and then spent the next 30 mins taking pot shots at the NRL and channel 9 all for the benevolent all saving fox overlords. Sad part is I’ll probably bloody tune in tomorrow!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Paul Kent is such an incredulous little gimp. Bloke was deadset set watching the racing on his phone while on this new show and then spent the next 30 mins taking pot shots at the NRL and channel 9 all for the benevolent all saving fox overlords. Sad part is I’ll probably bloody tune in tomorrow!

Obviously a lot of is light hearted to get our minds off the shit/boredom

Dont actually mind it, bit of fun, littered with some serious footy talk

Gutho was on today, studying to be a personal trainer, needs a name for his business

I like Vossy's comment on Fergo about the isolation

"Fergo can entertain himself in a padded cell for a month cant he?" LOL

Obviously a lot of is light hearted to get our minds off the shit/boredom

Dont actually mind it, bit of fun, littered with some serious footy talk

Gutho was on today, studying to be a personal trainer, needs a name for his business

I like Vossy's comment on Fergo about the isolation

"Fergo can entertain himself in a padded cell for a month cant he?" LOL
I’ll take any footy fix I can get atm so it’s definitely good fox league is continuing to provide content. I only caught the tail end of Vossy/fletch/cronk but they seemed to work well together. I just can’t cop Kent.

TheParraboy

Staff member
lol Sammy Burgess

Waffling on that we should have 20 weeks of time this year for a comp

saying thats 20 games plus 3 origin games plus you can throw in an international in there LOL

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm on Kayo but don't get past Youtube highlights at the moment.

Tired of seeing a bunch of toothless f**kwit league players on skype trying to string a sentence together. If they aren't playing this year then piss them off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You still there? I just dropped in this morning to pick up a pallet of bog roll. It was in the toiletries, dog food and chainsaw isle.

There's some interesting stuff linking COVID back to Ft. Detrick, and some interesting stuff linking the spread to the Benassi clan, and it now looks like it may have been around since October last year - at least in Italy (and so you would assume other places).

As far fetched as that may sound, it's no more far fetched than a bat took a shit on a chicken...

strider

Post Whore
There's some interesting stuff linking COVID back to Ft. Detrick, and some interesting stuff linking the spread to the Benassi clan, and it now looks like it may have been around since October last year - at least in Italy (and so you would assume other places).

As far fetched as that may sound, it's no more far fetched than a bat took a shit on a chicken...
Took a shit on an anteater .... ffs get it right

Gronk

Staff member
Who's the Benassi clan?

article-2482572-191D5C7D00000578-946_634x475.jpg

Latest posts