What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin II - NSW 34-10 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandshark

Bench
Is that first half performance by Cleary the best halfback performance we've seen from a NSW no7 since Joey?
Yes I know, sounds like a Gus or Fox sports question.

Last edited:
NSW should go on to put a big score on here but they perennially let the foot off the throat. Its cost them a few series' in the past.

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary with line brakes and try assists and repeat sets .

Tupou running like Forrest Gump

King Gutho defensively okay

It's officially bizzaro world
Its fake Origin anyway. This shit still don't feel like Origin to me.

Slightly better first half than last week. Still pathetic for Origin standards.

Is that first half performance by Cleary the best halfback performance we've seen from a no7 since Joey?

I remember Finchy coming in the day before a game and having an absolute blinder capped off with a match winning field goal. Was that in 2004 or 2006? Only performance by a Blues halfback I can think of that comes close.

mxlegend99

Referee
Is that first half performance by Cleary the best halfback performance we've seen from a no7 since Joey?
Not if you include QLD with Cronk and JT...

For NSW though... Pearce... Trent Hodkinson... Brett Finch... well the bars pretty f**king low. Probably yes. But still not great..his defence is still where he shines.

Latest posts