What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Perth Nines

callmack1

Staff member
Gotta say I really enjoyed the weekend!! Awesome to have the Nines back and most of all, great to have the Footy back!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’ve got to say I really enjoyed watching the women’s 9’s as well. When the saints girls won the grand final you could tell how happy they were it was good to watch. Hearing them sing “when the saints go marching in” was pretty hot. Kezzie Apps is a special player. It’s a shame the men’s dragons couldn’t replicate that.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Certainly agree with this.

not sure why but I expected more from Gebbe

Taafe was good.

Gebbie had a sensational season last year for my club Wynnum Manly in the Queensland Cup.

However, to put it simply, he can't catch and he can't tackle. I'm very surprised that an NRL club has signed him. The Nines was probably where he was most likely to shine.

At Queensland Cup level, you can cope with the errors knowing that Gebbie would score a try a game out of nothing and often win you the game doing it. He won't get the same latitude if he ever gets to play NRL. He will be great for your feeder club.