What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R1 Sun - Dragons 14-24 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 1: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
He had eyes for the ball and tried to get to it first by pushing Rav out of the way.
Not having eyes for the ball would have been him not knowing where the ball was and pushing him.

Meh. I'm not disagreeing, but if I wanted to be a pedant you can have eyes on the ball without having eyes for the ball.

English is stupid is all I'm saying

Sime_11

Juniors
Sims no try, his attempt to score the try, shouldnt that be considered advantage taken, regardless of 10 metre rule etc? what more advantage can the attacking team take? tigers should have got the ball rather than a line drop out...

no name

Coach
Meh. I'm not disagreeing, but if I wanted to be a pedant you can have eyes on the ball without having eyes for the ball.

English is stupid is all I'm saying
There was just no need for him to say it.
There was clear interference, say there was interference.
It was the right decision but you have to question the process to get to it.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Tigers look wooden-spoon worthy at the moment but somehow they're still in this...

Hutty1986

Immortal
A rare half decent start by our duds, but sounds like they've blown the chances they needed to take
Lol and there it is