What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Sun - Titans 14-22 Panthers @ Cbus Super

Round 11: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
That was a bunker call, and it was the only call that went the Titans way all half.

More leg ups than Hughie Bowman for your mob today.
Bunker created a new rule for you guys that made a 2 on 1 strip legal to try getting you home last week. Eels have been ridden home by refs all season. While Panthers spent many games not even able to get so much as a set restart and the few we got were tackle 1. Calls are starting to swing a bit for us. But we still aren't there when a professional foul is ruled minimal contact. No way it's ruled that way against Eels or Roosters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bunker created a new rule for you guys that made a 2 on 1 strip legal to try getting you home last week. Eels have been ridden home by refs all season. While Panthers spent many games not even able to get so much as a set restart and the few we got were tackle 1. Calls are starting to swing a bit for us. But we still aren't there when a professional foul is ruled minimal contact. No way it's ruled that way against Eels or Roosters.
I reckon we have had some good and bad calls this season, an easy draw with playing mainly in Sydney has helped, just like Penrith. I was hoping for a top 4 spot at best this year so the team is exceeding my expectations. I still think we are at least a year off with a pretty young spine.

blue bags

First Grade
NRLBunker3.jpg

we dont judge passes , just tries

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach
I felt the result was as close as it was because of Ivan's team selection.

The selection of May at lock was a head scratcher as he was barely involved and didn't seem to know his role. Would have offered a lot more at hooker. Panthers struggled to create much with Cleary looking confused as usual in the opposition 20m. Burton on the bench but didn't even play him.
Lucky they played the titans because any side except the bottom 4 would have beaten them