What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sun - Bulldogs 16-18 Eels @ ANZ

Round 12: Bulldogs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
You seem to have a sore posterior
No it is going to make the fall all the more entertaining. People are going to be like “I don’t understand how it happened, Parra were so good. How could they just fall apart? RCG made 500m against the Dogs. Moses set up a million points against the Titans.”

Silent Knight

First Grade
Panthers and Eels fans, sigh. While they’re at each other’s throats (tribalism I know) what they don’t realise is both teams can be considered the good guys, the best hope for neutrals everywhere. It’s the Storm and Roosters that are the enemy and need to be stopped.

Bazal

Post Whore
Panthers and Eels fans, sigh. While they’re at each other’s throats (tribalism I know) what they don’t realise is both teams can be considered the good guys, the best hope for neutrals everywhere. It’s the Storm and Roosters that are the enemy and need to be stopped.

Tbh I think it's one Penrith fan making a knob of himself while we laugh at our own big brains putting the cue in the rack with an hour of footy left.

Eels are such a selfish club, cemented in the Top 4, but won’t take a loss to Doggies for the Donkeys spoon push.

Grow up Parra, f**k you @Bazal

I only accept hate f**ks. Did you see how hard we tried to give Brissie the spoon out there today?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I am very, very impressed by the Dogs - a very tough, gutsy team.

Averillo's try was a thing of beauty.

I'm pretty miffed at our high-priced halfback offering sweet f**k all in the Dogs' 20m zone, but I suppose I should be pleased with a win.

But that was as ugly as ugly gets, and I don't mean to take anything away from the Dogs, because they were very, very gutsy.