What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Thu - Dragons 24-32 Rabbitohs @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 12: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Great game to watch as a neutral.

Best I have seen Cody Walker play in a long time.

Also, I just traded Alex Johnston out of my fantasy team after he hadn’t done anything for so long. Then he goes and scores 78!

black cat

Juniors
WOW that was something special from the boys. Especially with the heart and soul of the team going down from a bad knock early in the game. We looked very very good. Something special might just quietly be building here.

You can never rule out a team with a 9, 7, 6 and 1 that would not look out of place in an Origin team.
I think your 9,7,6,1 all played origin as well as Murray , Gagai and Roberts.
Got the best back line in the comp and and couple of reps there as well. Can't see why won't be a chance when they make the finals.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The sole reason he kept hold of it is because it hit the ground. If you require the ground to maintain possession then that is a knock on

No worse than Frizzel “grounding” that so called try. Was just a play the ball that’s it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
WOW that was something special from the boys. Especially with the heart and soul of the team going down from a bad knock early in the game. We looked very very good. Something special might just quietly be building here.

You can never rule out a team with a 9, 7, 6 and 1 that would not look out of place in an Origin team.

You were a mile better without Reynolds. You should be thankful he was out of the game.

The_Frog

First Grade
Great game to watch as a neutral.

Best I have seen Cody Walker play in a long time.

Also, I just traded Alex Johnston out of my fantasy team after he hadn’t done anything for so long. Then he goes and scores 78!
The good teams have got past Souths by not allowing them to play to their strengths. Once they had a 16 point start the Dragons needed to play in the middle third, but continued trying to play Souths where they are strongest.

The_Frog

First Grade
The sole reason he kept hold of it is because it hit the ground. If you require the ground to maintain possession then that is a knock on
There was no possession to maintain. The ball was on the ground in the ingoal. You only have to put downward pressure on it with the hand or arm for it to be a try.

Galeforce

Bench
The good teams have got past Souths by not allowing them to play to their strengths. Once they had a 16 point start the Dragons needed to play in the middle third, but continued trying to play Souths where they are strongest.

Actually , the games that Souths lost , were due to too many dropped balls/errors from Souths.
Souths have beaten themselves in most losses this year.

I have not seen ONE team souths have played this year , that Souths could not beat if they maintained the balls and played their best.

Of those teams played , Broncos , with Fifita and Staggs, would be the most dangerous to play and Souths Are likely to face those two in next week.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Actually , the games that Souths lost , were due to too many dropped balls/errors from Souths.
Souths have beaten themselves in most losses this year.

I have not seen ONE team souths have played this year , that Souths could not beat if they maintained the balls and played their best.

Of those teams played , Broncos , with Fifita and Staggs, would be the most dangerous to play and Souths Are likely to face those two in next week.
Haw , ,, haw ,,

Latest posts