What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The players give mary a wig as a parting gift when they have actually reinacted the prank at the end of the jackass movie and its actually made out of their pubes

Smack

Coach
Hey Mary! Think Fast!

Hcyk.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Reckon Julia Campbell-Gillard will ditch his skirt ?

Reckon Maika Sivo will try and headbutt Corey Normans face in again?

Reckon Fake Blerguson will do a few backflips?

Reckon Shaun Lines will be running Lanes?

Reckon Whining Matterson will resurrect some respect after being knocked senseless?

Reckon Nathan Brown will stop being a poorer, fatter, angrier, slower, dopier, version of the REAL Nathan Brown - as he always has been and always will likely be?
Jools look at moiiiiiii will be wearing the biggest heels she can find with 33 other sluts at the biggest party wankbest has ever seen!
The stage is set, the lights go down low....
Then enter her highness Queen Mary!
4c7cc4c6d602c1901e48ec437a22a0cb

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
With norman at the wheel i cant.see anything but lols from the dragons with lomax and dufty.pulling something individual out of their asses to put some points on

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm unsure if the sense of impending doom I have about this game is the natural sense of impending doom I have about every game, as an Eels fan, or if some bald witchery is about to happen

Bazal

Post Whore
Sterling just put Nathan Brown in the Ray Price class.

Ffs that’ll do me

I dunno, I think Sterlo is on the money.

Both tireless workers. Both lead by example. Importantly, both are absolute raving lunatics.