What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Sat - Raiders 6-18 Roosters @ GIO

Round 17: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
If we don’t win then it’s not like we were expected to anyway. Remember we came 10th last year and were a basket case, could barely score points while we now score 4 tries or more pretty much every game and concede only 2 at most.

Whereas the Raiders are hoping to go one better but probably won’t make the 4, which means you’re f**ked.
Unless we meet you in week 2 :joy:

WOOHOO! Party at Money Bills house tonite!!
tenor.gif
So glad the NRL got what they wanted tonight.... anything other than a roosters victory was UNACCEPTABLE! SBW sure did earn his $194 000 tonight LOL 4 runs for 23 meters before he got too tired and needed to be subbed.... all that HYPE HAHAHA deadset crock of shit! But im sure Nable will milk it some more and well have a full blown sonny wankfest next week...
oh and who were the geniuses that decided to put those meathead deadshits anasta and cronk pairing in commentary... as if the night was bad enough with a predicable roosters victory smothered with Williams overhype....

t-ba

Post Whore
Well, I'm backing from making and eating dinner.

Anything happen in the last two hours?

I heard some 35 year old dude was making a comeback?

moffla

Bench
Well that wasn’t worth the insufferable wankfest

Nothing personal against the bloke, but fox sports hype a bloke up who has left the game twice while sinking the boot into the great players of our game. It shits me to tears but whatever makes people click on a link I suppose

Someguy

First Grade
If we don’t win then it’s not like we were expected to anyway. Remember we came 10th last year and were a basket case, could barely score points while we now score 4 tries or more pretty much every game and concede only 2 at most.

Whereas the Raiders are hoping to go one better but probably won’t make the 4, which means you’re f**ked.

So a team that will win the minor by 7 competition points in a shortened season is not expected to win it all?

Haffa

Thoughts on the roosters, mate? Do you still love them?

nick87

Coach
Have to say SBW was a mess tonight haha
understandable given his conditioning but he hurt them with his minutes tonight

Im sure he'll get better
I think this game showed the roosters are clearly better than us, but we're a punchers chance if we get them in the finals.

Latest posts