What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Sun - Wests Tigers 24-42 Knights @ Leichhardt

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
Yes, with chartered flights of around 30 people and strict conditions around teams and staff, it’s far from a risk to the public. After all that’s the point of all these restrictions. Having NRL teams FIFO is very low risk.
bulldogs gold coast schoolies week lol

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Can we return BJ the one Sticky gave us is faulty.

See people say that beej is a rocks or diamonds player but I don't think that's true. He plays most of the time at the same level which is an excellent centre who will make a poor play or read every so often because he's a dope

But he will play games that are mind boggling bad. Just real stinkers. Normally against the same clubs every time too. One of the most frustrating things was watching him literally cost us games against manly every year.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
So you're playing with yourself?

Gotta pass the time somehow I suppose.

time for you to self reflect. Especially as you’re a moderator & staff member.
If you don’t like my posts, you certainly can’t approve of your own unless, of course, your ego is totally out of control and you chew on hypocrisy for breakfast :bulb:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
time for you to self reflect. Especially as you’re a moderator & staff member.
If you don’t like my posts, you certainly can’t approve of your own unless, of course, your ego is totally out of control and you chew on hypocrisy for breakfast :bulb:
Oh f**k off you self important hack.

Enjoy your stay!

See people say that beej is a rocks or diamonds player but I don't think that's true. He plays most of the time at the same level which is an excellent centre who will make a poor play or read every so often because he's a dope

But he will play games that are mind boggling bad. Just real stinkers. Normally against the same clubs every time too. One of the most frustrating things was watching him literally cost us games against manly every year.

We're Newcastle on the shockers list? Would rather have had Shannon McDonnell in the centres on Sunday.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We're Newcastle on the shockers list? Would rather have had Shannon McDonnell in the centres on Sunday.

He tends to play worse when he tries too hard. So id expect him to probably play badly against us. He gets super fired up and does dumb things. So he had his moments of dumbness against the Knights.

Manly had a real knack of targeting him for a bit of niggle over a game that would send him insane.

Also, he is way too fat. He can still play quite well even porky but his gut is inversely proportional to how motivated he is.

Latest posts