What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Not sure you can use the Eels game as a reference for us, probably learned a lot watching 7 other games with the new rule, i'm not saying we deserved to win (we didn't, Parra were far better), just saying in the terms of horse racing.. forgive the run

Sphagnum

Coach
Not sure you can use the Eels game as a reference for us, probably learned a lot watching 7 other games with the new rule, i'm not saying we deserved to win (we didn't, Parra were far better), just saying in the terms of horse racing.. forgive the run
Good call, Locky

some11

Referee
The pre-game adversity in this thread is almost overwhelming.
The 2018/19 premiers will really miss Tedesco coming up against the weakest Broncos team in 30 years.

I still find it hard to believe the broncos have won the last 6 v easts at suncorp.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Love that we confirmed Ben Teo and Teddy scratched tonight but we are still too depleted. Maybe 22-10 now.

Willie Ray

Bench
I'm no big time Roosters or Broncos hater by any means...but just because of Seibold and Lodge as individuals (for different reasons) I hope Brisbane get sodomised with Nate Myle's head.
OUCH!!
Just don't be stingy with the lube.

KennySterling

Juniors
Wasn't Ryan Hall a decent player in England?

You wouldn't even know he was in the NRL if you weren't a Rooster's fan

Hall is the highest try-scoring winger in SL era - 196 in 281 games for Leeds and stands 4th on all-time SL try chart behind half-back Danny McGuire, full-back Paul Wellens and centre Keith Senior.

Winner in 6 grand finals with Leeds (scoring tries in 3), the 2-try man of match in Rhinos' 2012 World Club defeat of Manly and 2-try Wembley man of match for Leeds v Castleford in 2014.

Veteran of 40 internationals for England and GB....but yet to score after 6 games for Roosters.

Latest posts