What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Panthers 21-14 Storm @ Campbelltown

Round 6: Panthers v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Fakers Storm now are going to lose more and more. They had some of the best players to ever lace a boot for over a decade and just like QLD dominance ending so is the Storms.

Go f**k yourself your Storm scum, you'll never come back and I can't wait watching Bellamy realising he had the best in the world to help him win games.

moffla

Bench
Fakers Storm now are going to lose more and more. They had some of the best players to ever lace a boot for over a decade and just like QLD dominance ending so is the Storms.

Go f**k yourself your Storm scum, you'll never come back and I can't wait watching Bellamy realising he had the best in the world to help him win games.
f**k you’re a genius mate, imagine needing good playing to win 70% of your games

You’ve just mastered Rugby League

Eelctrifying

Juniors
f**k you’re a genius mate, imagine needing good playing to win 70% of your games

You’ve just mastered Rugby League

Here's a tissue for your issue. Also, doesn't seem to be helping Saints now does it. Maybe they need another rep player.

Valheru

Coach
Storm just don't look dangerous in attack this season.

They need to find a bit more in that area otherwise they will finish outside top 4.

GongPanther

Referee
I tell you what if I was a Penrith fan I'd be absolutely stoked with that win tonight, because that was a gutsy win against a top side.

Well done Penrith. That was a brilliant performance. I think they'll be in the finals if they continue to play like that.
It seems that we are in a coming of age stage. Still not happy with some aspects of our game, but cannot fault our attitude and determination.

Very promising times ahead of us to look forwards to.

GongPanther

Referee
Respect Riff, definitely the real deal this year.
Thanks SK...although we still have some shit on our shoe we need to scrape off. Doing the dumb stuff that Mansour did 20 yards out from his own goal line was the final nail in the coffin for mine.

From now on you can guarantee he will perform some brain explosive stunt at least once a game. The Brad Izzard of the 2020's.

GongPanther

Referee
Why the f**k are fox fixated on Lattrells emotions? This is rubbish. Talk footy.
Maybe he was just upset about the state of the world in 2020?
Since his vacation with JAC & Co, his world has been turned upside down. A bunch of flowers from his bank manager should cheer him up.