What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Panthers 21-14 Storm @ Campbelltown

Round 6: Panthers v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Legit question, what's Bellamy doing playing a fullback in Hughes at 7 and a bloke he turfed to the Titans over Cooper Johns?

I think Bellamy has been at the storm for too long and acknowledge he is a great coach , but he got away with some left field selections previously because he was lucky to have the big 4 then 3 playing for him .

Also quicker play is showing up the robots he has thrown together

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Why the f**k are fox fixated on Lattrells emotions? This is rubbish. Talk footy.
Maybe he was just upset about the state of the world in 2020?

I don't know but if it was something personal from Latrell either bad news about a relative or something, maybe keep it private for now worry about it later.

We've seen this before in the dressing rooms

TIGER14

Bench
Foxtel have been f**king merkins tonight. Hannah Hollis, Jess Yates, Greg Alexander and Corey Parker have embarrassed themselves.
Nobody gives a f**k why Latrell Mitchell is upset, why are they talking about it like it's the most important thing to come out of the game?
Leave the poor bloke alone. Everyone that's watching and paying stupid money for Fox every month would rather hear about the game.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Foxtel have been f**king merkins tonight. Hannah Hollis, Jess Yates, Greg Alexander and Corey Parker have embarrassed themselves.
Nobody gives a f**k why Latrell Mitchell is upset, why are they talking about it like it's the most important thing to come out of the game?
Leave the poor bloke alone. Everyone that's watching and paying stupid money for Fox every month would rather hear about the game.

Not me, I like to hear all the latest goss and innuendo about the Real Footballers of South Sydney, golly gosh.