What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

franklin2323

Immortal
A fair bit of cap went into Nathan's upgrade. Kikau & JFH would also have needed upgrading. Unfortunately the bargains for developed players only last until they have a good year or 2 and then need re-signing.

Still someone getting overs. No way that squad was good enough to be capped out

ACTPanthers

Bench
I honestly, at this point, couldn't give a f**k if we ran out with our SG Ball team next season.... I JUST WANT MY f**kING FOOTY BACK!!

NBA and NFL are great (even though my teams are generally pretty poor) but nothing compares to the great game of rugby league. I'm itching for some footy, so much so, I've actually sat down with the young fella to watch classic Raiders matches... Win, lose or draw, the thrill of seeing the boys run out in whatever jersey we're wearing at the time, is paramount to ecstasy.

BRING ON 2020!

Bob

Juniors
Jed Cartwright looks fit
75208815_101350294629060_6863890834322254850_n.jpg

welcome back Baz
73401801_500160793908850_2648471928236617777_n.jpg

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A nice video. No surprises Edwards is one of our better athletes.

This is one area where the club has improved out of sight. Jeff Lambert take a bow. Wonderful work.

Did anyone else notice the electronic equipment being used like with the 'beep' tests. Also as a 'wrinkley' gosh oh gosh Trent Barratt looks HOT.

Lunch also looked pretty amazing too. Good to see the players and staffs being fed during the day. I think this was a Gus thing. One of the many things he did well.

OldPanther

Coach
What I like about this video is Baz concentrating on skills, repetition so it becomes second nature so hopefully less mistakes in possession next year

Yeah it sure would be nice to not have them ruin the good metre eating with a tonne of errors.

Latest posts