What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Finals Week 2
Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park
Friday 9 October 2020

Kickoff 7:50pm - Nine/Fox

TL-SYD20a.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Lindsay Collins 15. Sitili Tupouniua 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Sonny Bill Williams 18. Nat Butcher 19. Daniel Fifita 20. Matt Ikuvalu 21. Lachlan Lam

TL-CAN20a2.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Semi Valemi 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Jordan Rapana 5. Nick Cotric 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Tom Starling 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Hudson Young 17. Corey Harawira-Naera 18. Sam Williams 19. Matthew Timoko 20. Kai O'Donnell 21. Michael Oldfield

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Roosters don't lose 3 in a row. Simple as that.
Teddy to carve the raiders a new asshole.... which wouldn't surprise at all, since he tends to every time..
After 80 mins I expect his stats to look something like this: 2 tries, 3 try assists, 215 meters gained, 15 tackle busts...
And lets not forget the "hype man" himself Mr Money Bill Williams will be returning, whose mere presence on the field is enough to get the chooks home in this one... despite only having a 20 min stint with 4 runs for 12 meters...

Roosters to win in cruise control mode 32 points to 10.

And to be honest looking to the future its probably for the best... As much as I want the raiders to win this I cant see them beating the cap rorting purple pricks, whereas the chickens will have a better chance...

Apey

Staff member
Would like to see Raiders win this even though they're more likely to knock out the team I'm hitching my wagon to. Depends which Raiders turns up and for how long.

moffla

Bench
Canberra will win this for mine.
Can't help but sense Roosters are done for the season. Their talent is unquestionable but they're looking burnt out...you don't leak 60 points the week before finals and chalk it down to an off night. Mix that with the fact they had an intense 80 mins with the Panthers.

Canberra on the other hand are coming off the back of a comfortable win where they were able to take their foot off the pedal in the last 10-15 against the Sharks.

Cockosh

Juniors
Will be a nail biter. Neither team that impressive in big parts of their respective games. Taking some confidence out of the fact that we scored as many tries as the minor premiers at their home ground and coming off a big defeat We are at home, have a few key players back and no players missing apart from the long term ones. The forecast is for a warm dry night which should help us.
Tickets are booked, flags are up
Easts by 6, again!

Valheru

Coach
The narrative so far seems to be the roosters are done and the raiders are warming up for a tilt at the title.

The raiders were mostly poo against the sharks and if not for an intercept by Williams and a fortuitous tap and go try to wighton were well on their way to losing to the sharks in an error riddled performance.

Not saying we are morals but certainly deserved warm favourites.

mongoose

Coach
Roosters don't lose 3 in a row. Simple as that.
Teddy to carve the raiders a new asshole.... which wouldn't surprise at all, since he tends to every time..
After 80 mins I expect his stats to look something like this: 2 tries, 3 try assists, 215 meters gained, 15 tackle busts...
And lets not forget the "hype man" himself Mr Money Bill Williams will be returning, whose mere presence on the field is enough to get the chooks home in this one... despite only having a 20 min stint with 4 runs for 12 meters...

Roosters to win in cruise control mode 32 points to 10.

And to be honest looking to the future its probably for the best... As much as I want the raiders to win this I cant see them beating the cap rorting purple pricks, whereas the chickens will have a better chance...

We have won 3 of our last 4 games against the Storm...