What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edabomb

First Grade
There were calls either way. Big Keary knock on the set before the first try that wasn't pulled up. Roosters last try had a highly questionable last pass, although it may have just been the SCG angles at work. Daniel Tupou play the ball penalty where he appeared to drop it cold and we seemed to forget we had a challenge that lead to the second try.

But yes it was all the Roosters and the ref. Very basic understanding of the sport.

GAZF

First Grade
f**k me, the ref had the lime green undies wedged on all night. Very lucky win only due to poor refereeing and getting the roosters on a very off night.
Must have been a classic win for you to bust both accounts out. Good thing you had money on them.

Valheru

Coach
There were calls either way. Big Keary knock on the set before the first try that wasn't pulled up. Roosters last try had a highly questionable last pass, although it may have just been the SCG angles at work. Daniel Tupou play the ball penalty where he appeared to drop it cold and we seemed to forget we had a challenge that lead to the second try.

But yes it was all the Roosters and the ref. Very basic understanding of the sport.

Bateman didn't complain, he must have been confident it was a penalty.

I just dont get it, all my friends know if im working and have to watch the match delayed not to contact me, all except this merkin, why spoil it when the game is so close , my phone would have been turned off except for all the IT problems at work yesterday, still so angry about it, this merkin is not going to like the texts i will send if Parra win tonight, he has also been scratched off my friends list.

Too harsh to scratch him off friends list all together. Just downgrade him to “mate to bludge something from”status for the off season.

Should be very happy with your roosters. Went down fighting. That’s the f**king way Horatio,

Canard

Immortal
Teddy was a non- factor after he got folded like laundry in the 60th minute.

Don't blame him it was a massive tackle.

And Friend is probably a decent back up hooker for the Dogs and Dragons.

Valheru

Coach
Teddy was a non- factor after he got folded like laundry in the 60th minute.

Don't blame him it was a massive tackle.

You are trying particularly hard today mate so points for effort.

nick87

Coach
Bateman didn't complain, he must have been confident it was a penalty.

Bateman didnt complain because that's not his nature
It was absolutely clear it was a clean knock on, Raiders should have challenged it

I mean we got a bullshit penalty at the start of the game for a shot on Wighton after the kick and thereafter it was open f**king season on the guy getting taken out after the kick.

Point is calls went both ways, and the better team on the night won. Even Robbo agrees

The_Frog

First Grade
If he was as good as was made out this week, you'd at least think he would have beaten Hunt for the Qld spot at some stage since Smith chucked it in.

horrie hastings

First Grade

Yep the calls went both ways, was a bit puzzled when Keary was allowed to play on, i didn't want to rewind it to check but i do think the penalty to Daniel Tupou was justified, didn't seem to be given the opportunity to play it properly but then again i didn't rewind it either to double check so you may be right, anyway it was a fantastic contest by both teams worthy of a Grand Final, so many things that could have gone either way but Canberra seemed to have the smarts about them when the Roosters were pressuring them, they came up with some great saves which won them the match in the end.

Latest posts