What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Sharks Indigenous jersey

Special K

Coach
Dynasty have done a great job this year. I’ve bought the heritage and even picked up the freak show mines one for a laugh in their EOFY sale

Quigs

Immortal
How many actual jerseys do we end up having during a full season. It is a bit of a joke and has been for a long time now.

Someone is making some money somewhere.

The only jersey I am interested in buying from here on in is our next premiership winning jersey. I have no intentions of buying any other.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How many actual jerseys do we end up having during a full season. It is a bit of a joke and has been for a long time now.

The only jersey I am interested in buying from here on in is our next premiership winning jersey. I have no intentions of buying any other.

Yeah we know. Same whinge several times a year for the last 17 years or more.

Keep going though, don't blot ya copybook!

choo choo!!

Frenzy.

Immortal

I bet you checked deeaitchgait

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah we know. Same whinge several times a year for the last 17 years or more.

Keep going though, don't blot ya copybook!

choo choo!!

And I'll keep on sooking too. Bloody joke of a thang it is. Everybody should Go Fund me and I'll start a far-can petition of sumpant. Your you're yor welcome to make a contribution.

Anyone know what the go here is?
The jersey was still up for pre sale this week and I was trying to get one but the links took you on a round-a-bout. My account still had the fact I’d started the order the week before but wouldn’t let me continue.
I’ve emailed the club about it earlier in the week but no response.
Now the jersey has disappeared from the website altogether.
It wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact all of us members who stayed “loyal” finally received our Sharks Store members bonus money this week would it???? I for one would have used the bonus money to get the jersey...
Surely our club doesn’t think we are that stupid, does it??? Just hide and sweep and think we won’t notice....

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I love the indigenous jersey and I get them every year, except this year. I didn't like that it had the southern Cross on the right side of the chest. That has nothing to do with indigenous culture and its a symbol of the European history here

Frenzy.

Immortal
I love the indigenous jersey and I get them every year, except this year. I didn't like that it had the southern Cross on the right side of the chest. That has nothing to do with indigenous culture and its a symbol of the European history here

The southern cross is part of dreamtime in the story of creation. Europeans have been here only 200 odd years. Aboriginal people have been here 50,000 + years.

The Southern Cross was here way before that.

All the Euros did was name it.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
The southern cross is part of dreamtime in the story of creation. Europeans have been here only 200 odd years. Aboriginal people have been here 50,000 + years.

The Southern Cross was here way before that.

All the Euros did was name it.

Oh wow. Thanks for that, I had no idea

Craigshark

First Grade
The jersey was still up for pre sale this week and I was trying to get one but the links took you on a round-a-bout. My account still had the fact I’d started the order the week before but wouldn’t let me continue.
It wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact all of us members who stayed “loyal” finally received our Sharks Store members bonus money this week would it???? I for one would have used the bonus money to get the jersey...
Surely our club doesn’t think we are that stupid, does it??? Just hide and sweep and think we won’t notice....

i read a post on one of the Facebook pages from Ben Ross saying they’d sold out

Craigshark

First Grade

so you can’t even use that store credit at the van they have at kareela, it must be used online. However they have very limited sizes showing online on a number of items, yet have lots of other sizes at the van which you can’t buy with your ‘online’ voucher. The whole think is an absolute cluster f**k and proving to be a rort. It would have been easier just rolling over to next year

so you can’t even use that store credit at the van they have at kareela, it must be used online. However they have very limited sizes showing online on a number of items, yet have lots of other sizes at the van which you can’t buy with your ‘online’ voucher. The whole think is an absolute cluster f**k and proving to be a rort. It would have been easier just rolling over to next year
I'll play the waiting game then. They're going to have to put everything up sooner or later as they won't be able sell them at a pop up that isn't at the games.
If not I'll just wipe the place of all the stickers they have!!!