What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Frenzy.

Immortal
DCE has that in his contract at manly.

We are under the cap by 350k because of a fine next year. Give that 350 to Xerri in 2021 and he will be making more than Raimen

Just no. Xerri would be on $300k plus now for sure. He's not worth $650k plus yet by a long stretch.

Pricks like him are rust. Get rid of him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Edit due to update

Our round 1 teams, Sharks & jets bar injuries

1 MOYLAN, Matt
2 DUGAN, Josh
3 XERRI, Bronson
4 RAMIEN, Jesse
5 MORRIS, Josh
6 JOHNSON, Shaun
7 TOWNSEND, Chad
8 FIFITA, Andrew
9 BRAILEY, Blayke
10 WOODS, Aaron
11 GRAHAM, Wade (c)
12 NIKORA, Briton
13 WILLIAMS, Jack
14 HAMLIN-UELE, Braden
15 RUDOLF, TOBY
16 MAGOULIAS, Billy
17 TRACEY, Connor

Jets Team

1 KENNEDY, William
2 KATOA, Sione
3 MULITALO, Ronaldo
4 FERRIS, Jackson
5 Jets player (HIROTI, Mawene) is on train and trial contract)
6 WILLIAMS, Jack A
7 TRINDALL, Braydon
8 VASQUEZ, Daniel
9 KING, Cameron
10 TOPAI-AVEAI, Cruz
11 BUKUYA, Jayson
12 WILTON, Teig
13 MILNE, Kayleb
14 PATTERSON, Kyle
15 Jets player (HUNT, Royce) is on train and trial contract)
16 Jets player
17 Jets player

Is Connor Tracey going to be your backup hooker? Or Chadley? Or do you foresee Blayke getting 80?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Here’s the thing baby Bronnie. We just formed a collaboration with a Fijian team in the NSWRL. That team will have some enthusiastic, aggressive, massive-unit flyer/s in the backs. They will be champing at the bit, to get an NRL contract. Guaranteed.

I, like you, was very excited about your promotion to first grade and had expected you to grow into the role (see the career of a great clubman, ET - a bloke who, after a rocky start, consistently smashed in defence, supported and positioned in attack, scoring shitloads of tries).

You keep up the periodic laziness in attack and defence and the next guarantee, will be those Fijian “cheapies” will be putting heavy pressure on your “guaranteed” first grade spot.

Capeesh?
Harsh but fair.

Him, Bradman Best, David Fifita and Payne Hass were the pick of thier age group.

The Broncos boys were outstanding, Best had to wait was born later, Bronson had a decent first year, needs to to improve.

Nikora was our best rookie IMO.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Iron hair Chad will keep Connor in reggies, I do however like him, not as hooker, but Shaun and Chad may not play all games, will prove a good purchase.

shaggs

Coach
Is Connor Tracey going to be your backup hooker? Or Chadley? Or do you foresee Blayke getting 80?
I can’t see Connor Tracey playing hooker. He’ll be the reserves 6 with Trindall in 7.
King is mud.
Brailey will need to play 80, with magoulis giving him a spell for 10mins if needed.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I can’t see Connor Tracey playing hooker. He’ll be the reserves 6 with Trindall in 7.
King is mud.
Brailey will need to play 80, with magoulis giving him a spell for 10mins if needed.

Me either. That's why I query him wasting a bench spot. Half/five eighth is covered for an in game event with Moylan. Every 4th week anyway. Even McGoo could cover 6. This will be where Capewell will be missed though. Don't think McGoo will cover wing/centre.

I see wing/centre in game coverage as a big challenge for Morris next year

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I hope Blayke has a wonderful season, does he play in a boy band? Deadset looks like a he should be in N'SYNC (had to ask my daughter for a boy band).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am just calling him timberwolf now, pretty boy.

Jayden already has cauliflower ears.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I can see him and Chad in a hair salon, Moylan getting his toes nails done. Dugs out the back getting a tat.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
remote.axd

Hey ET was pretty too.

But there was only one Gavin Miller, rough head, best player.

Enjoy

Latest posts