What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

cb4

First Grade
NRL.com's predicted Sharks round 1 team
  1. Matt Moylan
  2. Josh Morris
  3. Jesse Ramien
  4. Bronson Xerri
  5. Josh Dugan
  6. Shaun Johnson
  7. Chad Townsend
  8. Andrew Fifita
  9. Blayke Brailey
  10. Aaron Woods
  11. Briton Nikora
  12. Wade Graham
  13. Jack Williams

14. Braden Hamlen-Uele
  15. Billy Magoulias
  16. Cam King
  17. Jayson Bukuya
Others: Sione Katoa, William Kennedy, Kayleb Milne, Ronaldo Mulitalo, Toby Rudolf, Cruz Topai-Aveai, Connor Tracey, Brayden Trindall, Teig Wilton

2020_sharks.jpg

Jamie Soward says: While Cam King is a great signing for the club I don't have him in my round one 13 because Billy Magoulias can cover hooker after an incredible season for Newtown in 2019 where he showed he has plenty of skill.

He and Jack Williams cover for the loss of Paul Gallen at lock and Toby Rudolph for me has earned a bench spot after what he did for Newtown last season after coming back from a knee reconstruction.

I like this team except King. He won't get many minutes, will be like a Daniel Mortimer type signing. If an injury happens to Blayke or he needs a spell,Chad will probably go to 9 and Billy to 6.
Rudolph in for him easily.
Ronaldo in the Jets is a good move, gives him more time to mature, he will play his fair share of games.
I would perhaps also start Billy but can see Jack starting and doing the tough opening 20 and Billy coming on to change things up.

We have a good squad on paper, but Moylan and Johnson need to have career years. This comp is wide open.

bluefox68

Staff member
Rabbits are looking like a force with Arrow, Latrell and possibly JAC all about to land.
So, yeah, Channel 9's 2 faves - the Rorters and the Bunnies are doing well - surprise, surprise!

Why don't we just have an 8-team 'Sydney comp', call it the NSWRL, and get rid of all these 'newbies'?

1. Rorters
2. Souffs
3. Hartleys
4. Eels (to keep Sterlo happy)
5. Balmain, cos' they're old...
6. Dwagons
7. Wests Magpies - for the Commentators to laugh at.
8. Oh, and the Knights, because the Johns' make up their own rules, anyway...

txta2

Bench
So, yeah, Channel 9's 2 faves - the Rorters and the Bunnies are doing well - surprise, surprise!

Why don't we just have an 8-team 'Sydney comp', call it the NSWRL, and get rid of all these 'newbies'?

1. Rorters
2. Souffs
3. Hartleys
6. Dwagons
Well Rorters have the money man Uncle Nick pulling the strings and South's have the celebrity. Sharks should have more pull as the pm is no 1 fan....lol...maybe not.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

1. Rorters
2. Souffs
3. Hartleys
6. Dwagons

Friday Night Broncos are here to stay.

Quigs

Immortal
Just all politicians and priests in general ... just in case.

Frankie Lee and Judas Priest, they were the best of friends.

Judas looked after Frankie, even gave him money right up until he died of thirst.

"Take your pick Frankie boy"

"My loss will be your gain"

Stake Removed

First Grade
I have a gut feel with the players we have our backline sometime during year will be.

1. W.Kennedy
2. R.Mulitalo
3. B.Xerri
4. J.Ramien
5. J.Morris
6. B.Trindall
7. C.Townsend

We have players injury prone, C.Tracey is cover for Chad, that backline scares me in defense but points in attack

Eion

First Grade
Listening to Chads podcast where he interviews SJ, I’m really hoping for a big year from SJ. He reckons he’s in a much better place coming into this season... it takes a while to get the culture, plays and conditioning right.

Confirmed that chad will mostly stick to the right and SJ the left of the ruck.

Latest posts