What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 1: Finals thread (Non Parra)

Kornstar

Coach
He was tackled in air and the refs forgot the rule change for this year. Should have been Sharks ball.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sharks 14-6
30min

Sharks have been basically error free, 93% completions - take note Parra

Bandwagon

Staff member
Anyone else think Bateman shoulda been binned for the trip?

Williams gets a clear run at the ball because of that and gets his foot in the road, he's on the outside of Bateman so woulda had to run through or around the Sharks forward ( Talakai? ) either way he gets there later and Townsend has a cleaner grab at the ball.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon if it was Cam Smith , (instead of Wade Graham ), ref stops play and listens

and Dan Ginnane shut the f..k up you tart, dont have to shout on every play you try hard

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
I reckon if it wa Cam Smith , (instead of Wade Graham ), ref stops play and listens

and Dan Ginnane shut the f..k up you tart, dont have to shout on every play you try hard
I dont think graham was gonna challenge it. But i dunno what he was gonna do? ... there wasnt anything to really challenge, fifita was all over him like a beached whale

Latest posts