What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Playoffs

shiznit

Coach
those damn NFL Refs… we would of beaten the Rams too if they didn’t rob us in the wildcard weekend.. #RaidersWasRobbed #JustAskSkeepe

nick87

Coach
the might be the worst game plan that’s won a SB in Modern era
McVay really almost blew another tiny, Aaron Donald wasn’t having it

Haffa

Social media meltdowns from Aints fans is the best thing about this game. They’re not taking the result well at all.

kurt faulk

Coach
Congrats @kurt faulk enjoy it

Thanks man. It was a great win, although much tenser then I thought it would be.

When OBJ went down it was always gonna be tough. But the d line got going and didn't let the Bengals offense go anywhere. When it became crunch time Cooper Kupp took over the game and was always gonna score a td. Then AD as always closed out the game.

The Rams took a lot of chances this season and it all paid off.

Eelectrica

Referee
Belated Congrats to the Rams. I feel that was a fitting end to this season and the way the playoffs have gone. Game in the balance in the final 2 minutes.
Tough luck Bengals. They had an incredible run through the playoffs and were in the SB up to the necks. Just needed that O-line to hold up, but Donald just too good in the end.
That 2nd 1 where Burrow threw deep I thought was a critical error. I guess if there's a play to go deep it's 2nd and 1, but at that point I think you secure the FG first then try to win it out right.

It's interesting that the refs started throwing flags after the 2 minute warning after letting them go all night. I think someone had a word in their ear that they need to start calling penalties or have a major SB controversy. Missing the Offensive PI on the opening play of the 2nd half wasn't great.

Happy with Kupp being MVP. Could just have easily gone to Donald as well who had a huge second half. It's like that opening 2nd half TD woke them up after being in cruise control.

kurt faulk

Coach
Could just have easily gone to Donald as well who had a huge second half. It's like that opening 2nd half TD woke them up after being in cruise control.

i think you will find that after AD legally pushed burrow out of bounds one of the olinemen cheap shotted him after it. that fired him up even more and the dline started to control the game for the rams.

kurt faulk

Coach
Missing the Offensive PI on the opening play of the 2nd half wasn't great.

they didn't miss it. when asked about it after the game they said they felt it didn't warrant a flag because it didn't affect the defender's chance to defend the pass.

haha. higgins only pulled ramsey's head sideways and threw him out of the way. would have been a chance for an interception otherwise. ramsey had him well covered.

they made up for it at the end though.